Artistic/Erotic Pics

Welcome to the Tony Loves his Dick Website!
Lol. I don't bother to even acknowledge people like that. Sure, I could respectfully ask him not to post so many pictures of his penis on threads or ask him to keep it to the section where Black men post pictures of their dicks, but it would only give him what he wants: attention.

Little does he know that the majority of people claiming to be women on this website are actually men. Then again, perhaps he knows and enjoys it anyhow. If that's the case, knock yourself out.

Lol. I don't bother to even acknowledge people like that. Sure, I could respectfully ask him not to post so many pictures of his penis on threads or ask him to keep it to the section where Black men post pictures of their dicks, but it would only give him what he wants: attention.

Little does he know that the majority of people claiming to be women on this website are actually men. Then again, perhaps he knows and enjoys it anyhow. If that's the case, knock yourself out.

So true. It just gets a bit irritating when you open a post in "white tits for BBC" expecting to see tits or "women in their little black dresses" expecting to see a hot chick and all you get is a bunch of pictures of his dick.

Wouldn't mind so much if it was actually buried in a nice white cunt, ass or throat. ;)

Seeing pics of a guy's dick ... I don't know if he's telling me that's his way of 'coming out of the closet', or photo-shopping.

If only... I mean... As woman who has read through a lot of these posts... It would be one thing if he had the worlds greatest dick... But... Yeah. There are a lot of exciting pics of other dicks, I'll just say that...

Agree ... always love to see bbc but not in every post/reply ... ur avatar is there to draw attention ;)

I a

I agree i was looking around in the international thread and fuck me silly there it was again.

Ill just say anyone's cock looks huge when you zoom in on it, how pathetic.

Back