Artistic/Erotic Pics

730_1000.jpg

"My ******* will be down in a minute, Tyrone. She's still putting on her makeup, you know how girls are! She wants to look extra special for the gang-bang you and your friends are using her for tonight.
Oh, here she is now. Isn't she beautiful? Reminds me of her mom when she was her age and we got married.

OK, you ******* have fun and I'll leave the lights on in case you actually bring her home before the sun comes up! Of course, if she is anything like my wife, she won't get enough big black dick until lunch time tomorrow! So i guess I better plan on making a nice brunch for both of them to share while they tell each other about their night out. I can hardly wait to hear about it myself!"

"My ******* will be down in a minute, Tyrone. She's still putting on her makeup, you know how girls are! She wants to look extra special for the gang-bang you and your friends are using her for tonight.
Oh, here she is now. Isn't she beautiful? Reminds me of her mom when she was her age and we got married.

OK, you ******* have fun and I'll leave the lights on in case you actually bring her home before the sun comes up! Of course, if she is anything like my wife, she won't get enough big black dick until lunch time tomorrow! So i guess I better plan on making a nice brunch for both of them to share while they tell each other about their night out. I can hardly wait to hear about it myself!"

I thought about only one black cock, she is going down to, but a gang bang will be fine , too....

Back