Artistic/Erotic Pics

I am glad that you chose to show black women as well. I find black women very erotic and love their body tone and shapes.....just like the black man like white women for the taboo and color contrast I find the same for black women.

My goodness J...is she gorgeous or what...??? The only way she could look better is if she was sitting on a hung black guy..lol
My thoughts exactly Janice. She is so beautiful....such smooth skin. Your right she could only look better if she were with a black guy that would give her everything she wants.

that hunk black man would waste her beauty so bad!
Her beauty would not be wasted......... With the proper black man that would appreciate her incredible natural beauty; she would in turn appreciate a true black man as her partner. She would also come to appreciate the excitement that only an interracial relationship can bring to a couple. She indeed would have great life with a black man and her beauty would be admired and not wasted.

"Waste her beauty so bad".. why do you say that.?? You don't think she'd look good with a black man..?
Actually I wanted to imply that a hunk black man would fit her perfectly and they would make a great action together. I love this contrasts and I would like to see a strong wild black bull is eating this daisy bell up...

Her beauty would not be wasted......... With the proper black man that would appreciate her incredible natural beauty; she would in turn appreciate a true black man as her partner. She would also come to appreciate the excitement that only an interracial relationship can bring to a couple. She indeed would have great life with a black man and her beauty would be admired and not wasted.
I am misunderstood. I thought that a hunk black man would fit her perfectly and it would be such natural savage sex! I love interracial relationships and that's why I am here. I fantasy my woman with a hunk black man "to waste her beauty" and I also find black girls adorable. (I have dated with one). Maybe I used a wrong word because english is not my native language.

Back