Arizona massage therapist?

Is there any actual massage therapists on this site that are in Arizona? Needing some relaxing and therapeutic massage.
Good luck guys.
One of my former Subs is a LMT, she is now a nurse, but she lives in Sedona. I will be relocating to Scottsdale as well.

Good luck guys.
One of my former Subs is a LMT, she is now a nurse, but she lives in Sedona. I will be relocating to Scottsdale as well.
Does she still do massaging on the side? If so, I’ve been looking for a good masseuse in the flagstaff/Sedona area

Does she still do massaging on the side? If so, I’ve been looking for a good masseuse in the flagstaff/Sedona area
Hello. No she no longer does massage therapy. And just be careful how you use that word "masseuse"
People that are certified massage therapists take their profession very seriously, and being called a "masseuse" is an insult to them.
My friend moved to AZ about 8 years ago from the East Coast. She was one of the top CMT in the area and some of her clients were professional athletes. Despite being highly respected and having a client list that was ridiculous. It was always a job for her, and she always dreamt about being a nurse.

Being friends with me is an interesting proposition for people. On the one hand, I tend to inspire and motivate people to become the best versions of themselves. On the other hand, you cannot get away with living in a fantasy world or living a lie. She was unhappy and since she is my friend, I could not bare to see her unhappy - so I just said, what do you want to do? The rest as they say is history. She works twice as hard, but she is happier being a nurse.

Hope you find a CMT.

Back