Are you the right black man for the job?

We are a married white older (60’s) couple. I (husband) wants to get my wife seduce by well hung black studs again. She has played with other guys and girls before while I watched and has had quite a few sessions with black men in her earlier years. Hasn’t played in a while since we have gotten older and she thinks that she isn’t sexy enough to attract younger black men. I think befriending someone first that is patient and has a strong desire for sexy older mature married white women would be the best way. Don’t respond if you are going to just give one liners or who is looking for sex right now. This will take a plan and friendship and a willingness to show her that you desire her and want to give her something that I can’t ( a big black dick). Serious inquiries only. Must be well hung! If this ad is still up I am still searching. Look forward to hearing from those that have a STRONG desire for older married white women soon. Again, I will delete one liners. I have a staton here about the time a hot black business man seduced her in a night club bar.

Attachments

• 3157E2B3-684F-4135-9E8C-511BFAD16201.jpeg
    3157E2B3-684F-4135-9E8C-511BFAD16201.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 81
Back