Are you sexually adventurous?

This whole lifestyle would shock our friends at work, so anything we’ve done really, half the ******* we do when alone would probably shock most of em if we are being honest.
If we had to pick one experience it would probably be when a stranger turned up in his car, we jumped in and she blew his bbc for a few minutes before she climbed up on him and rode him to finish. Said goodbye and haven’t seen him since.

This whole lifestyle would shock our friends at work, so anything we’ve done really, half the ******* we do when alone would probably shock most of em if we are being honest.
If we had to pick one experience it would probably be when a stranger turned up in his car, we jumped in and she blew his bbc for a few minutes before she climbed up on him and rode him to finish. Said goodbye and haven’t seen him since.
Nailed it 100%!!!! Being a married, white mom in a quiet community... having a regular BBC Dom Bull as my lover. Yeah, that would blow our friends minds!

Shocking, the list is endless. Not boasting but being older than most i suspect on this forum i have a advantage. The things that might not completely upset today when i did them if it were reviled, i can't imagine the ******* storm they would have created. I saw the treatment of others known or suspected it was almost a total rejection even by family.
Even today as others point out would cause quite a stir among both coworkers and family. I'd say fucking three generations of a family might qualify as adventurous. A bachelor party , groom four brothers and *******, three cousins, two uncles one grandfather and a few friends. If that adventure had become known, i can't imagine, shock wouldn't begin to describe the reaction.

The most Sexually adventurous thing I’ve ever done was with a redhead girl who I use to work with at Vegan restaurant
We were in the back corner of the room so security cameras won’t see us then I started sexually message her back she was moaning With tears of relief she started telling me her crazy boyfriend who got out of jail would never do this to her She started morning more Until she fell sleep I start kissing her back sexually.
We were doing this for a few weeks boyfriend until her crazy bf got out of jail he came by a few times We almost got caught one time My heart was beating like crazy.

i am not part of the "miles high club" but i had sex on a train several times. Also in compartments that were not even lockable. :p One time the guy who would check our tickets came in about 20 seconds after we were done and he had a facial expression of between "sorry to interrupt" and "what have i missed?". - Was actual fun TBH. :)

Shocking, the list is endless. Not boasting but being older than most i suspect on this forum i have a advantage. The things that might not completely upset today when i did them if it were reviled, i can't imagine the ******* storm they would have created. I saw the treatment of others known or suspected it was almost a total rejection even by family.
Even today as others point out would cause quite a stir among both coworkers and family. I'd say fucking three generations of a family might qualify as adventurous. A bachelor party , groom four brothers and *******, three cousins, two uncles one grandfather and a few friends. If that adventure had become known, i can't imagine, shock wouldn't begin to describe the reaction.
So would you say that sort of "taboo" is part of your attraction? 🤔

So would you say that sort of "taboo" is part of your attraction? 🤔
Honestly i never thought of it in that respect. My adventures seemed to revolve around my love of sex. My husband upon hearing of my past which i insisted he do the day he purposed thought awhile before saying " i knew it I'm marrying a nympho". Granted my experiences were few but they had one common thing no climax witch left my completely frustrated. The night i pulled the train in that cabin i found satisfaction from sex with guys for the first time. I did have great sex as i got older with a few. Always with my guy, he has always been a great lover. To be honest in the beginning it was more the sex and circumstances than love. The size freaks would probably swear it was his just over ten inch cock.
I spent so much of my life doing everything to conceal my exploits in that i guess what i thought others would condemn i tried to hide. That doesn't seem like attraction to me.

Honestly i never thought of it in that respect. My adventures seemed to revolve around my love of sex. My husband upon hearing of my past which i insisted he do the day he purposed thought awhile before saying " i knew it I'm marrying a nympho". Granted my experiences were few but they had one common thing no climax witch left my completely frustrated. The night i pulled the train in that cabin i found satisfaction from sex with guys for the first time. I did have great sex as i got older with a few. Always with my guy, he has always been a great lover. To be honest in the beginning it was more the sex and circumstances than love. The size freaks would probably swear it was his just over ten inch cock.
I spent so much of my life doing everything to conceal my exploits in that i guess what i thought others would condemn i tried to hide. That doesn't seem like attraction to me.
But still... is "having to conceal" your "adventurous side" part of what turned you on about it? Or thinking you were doing things you expected most of the other women wouldn't?

Back