Are you doing your part ladies?

Just think about all the perks and benefits of joining the figh for justice for all of us bbc having brotha's around the world and how much we will be eager to show our love and appreciation for all your support! 😘Thanks

I am standing up for you and having challenging but meaningful conversations with my friends. Primarily we talk about the police and safety, and about white privilege and what it means to have it, or not.

I’ve talked to my police officer friends for their insight and to several friends about the Amy Cooper incident. Her eagerness to weaponize race deeply disturbed me because while i believe my friends would never think this way or do this, are the capable of it? It served as a call to action to find make a point of talking and educating them when I can.

I am working to better educate myself about things like systemic racism and the socioeconomic impact on the black community. I’ll vote accordingly.

In my humble white girl opinion, there’s is only one good reason any white girl should ever be worried about a black man😘

I am standing up for you and having challenging but meaningful conversations with my friends. Primarily we talk about the police and safety, and about white privilege and what it means to have it, or not.

I’ve talked to my police officer friends for their insight and to several friends about the Amy Cooper incident. Her eagerness to weaponize race deeply disturbed me because while i believe my friends would never think this way or do this, are the capable of it? It served as a call to action to find make a point of talking and educating them when I can.

I am working to better educate myself about things like systemic racism and the socioeconomic impact on the black community. I’ll vote accordingly.

In my humble white girl opinion, there’s is only one good reason any white girl should ever be worried about a black man😘
Thank you for your support and educating your friends.

🙋‍♀️ Latina here who has joined several peaceful marches and demonstrations here in Los Angeles. I encourage ALL of LA RAZA to stand up with our black brothers and sisters...

Our mutual histories have been tied together since the Europeans brought their ancestors in chains to our shores. They didn't ask to be kidnapped from their homes and families. How White America treats its colored citizens is disgusting.

I marched in Hollywood and Downtown
A lot of good people spoke out, and keep speaking out, and then they killed another dude in the ATL. I don't give a fuck if he was ******* and blocking a drive through. Public ******* isn't punishable by death, and a fucking frosty frosty isn't more important than that guys life.

🙋‍♀️ Latina here who has joined several peaceful marches and demonstrations here in Los Angeles. I encourage ALL of LA RAZA to stand up with our black brothers and sisters...

Our mutual histories have been tied together since the Europeans brought their ancestors in chains to our shores. They didn't ask to be kidnapped from their homes and families. How White America treats its colored citizens is disgusting.
ADD Me

Back