Are you coming to Jamaica?

We had a trip planned to Jamaica with a group of people for first week of February. Unfortunately with the new wave of covid modt of group backed out so we canceled. Hoping to possibly reschedule for end of winter/very early spring. If not then next winter for sure.

We had a trip planned to Jamaica with a group of people for first week of February. Unfortunately with the new wave of covid modt of group backed out so we canceled. Hoping to possibly reschedule for end of winter/very early spring. If not then next winter for sure.
That's unfortunate, you can message me if your next visit happens

Did you make the trip ?

Hi, thanks for viewing this thread, are you planning a trip for Jamaica this year and want something arranged with a bull (I'm a bull as well), you can post here?

Hope you enjoy your stay and I get to "meat" you ;)
We’re coming to negril staying at grand lido next to the royalton from Marc 2 to march 9. My wife is looking for very attractive well built and hung black men to fuck her at our resort. She is very fit 27 and a beautiful redhead.

Last edited:
We will be taking the Celebrity Bliss cruise visiting Jamaica in April.
Would love to have a black bull or two for my newlywed white wife.

Hi, thanks for viewing this thread, are you planning a trip for Jamaica this year and want something arranged with a bull (I'm a bull as well), you can post here?

Hope you enjoy your stay and I get to "meat" you ;)
We goin to Hedo2 in March or April. Haven’t booked yet but def will.

Back