Are you caged?

Are you caged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just this week we had the discussion of incorporating chastity and decided to give it a try. Cage shoukd be here very soon. We want to do this right but still have yet to work out the details and rules, Any suggestions other than he does whatever I say? I don’t really want to be bothered. I just want eliminate masturbation and mire help around the house.

Just this week we had the discussion of incorporating chastity and decided to give it a try. Cage shoukd be here very soon. We want to do this right but still have yet to work out the details and rules, Any suggestions other than he does whatever I say? I don’t really want to be bothered. I just want eliminate masturbation and mire help around the house.
Once he is caged, you make the rules. Him wearing panties is always a good one.

Put the keys on an anklet, have him give you a foot massage and rub your feet against his cage.

We can help.

You need to work with hubby to make sure his cage is wearable full time or however long you want. Sometimes it needs adjustment to be comfortable. Once there you just lock him up, forget his penis and keep the key. And at least for me panties don't work. i need underwear with pouch, otherwise the lock will tear fabric. Enjoy the control!

Back