Are you caged?

Are you caged?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No,no woman will ever put a cage on me,and if they try,I will fuck their mom and their sister for even thinking about it!

My husband is full time caged for 2 months with a weekly release for cleaning/masturbation/sex on my discretion. I was sceptical at beginning but we made a 1 year chastity cage contract and I´m loving it. Want to keep him caged forever. He stop complusive masturbation, became very submissive and gave me full control of our private life. Not in my best dreams!

My husband is full time caged for 2 months with a weekly release for cleaning/masturbation/sex on my discretion. I was sceptical at beginning but we made a 1 year chastity cage contract and I´m loving it. Want to keep him caged forever. He stop complusive masturbation, became very submissive and gave me full control of our private life. Not in my best dreams!
Good for you! Long-Term, 24/7 Chastity Cuck here. I have no idea why ALL Women don't insist on a Chastity requirement.

Oh naughty girl ...
Come to me ... darling 😍

Good for you! Long-Term, 24/7 Chastity Cuck here. I have no idea why ALL Women don't insist on a Chastity requirement.
3 Months ago, I didnt even dream about full time chastity! I used to see it as a sex time fetish.
I should have done it 5 years ago, but better now than later.
I think in 1 year he will be perfectly submissive and controlled.
After this 1 year contract, I´ll want to do a more restrictive one and for 5 or 10 years long.

Back