Are white women interested in older black men?

I do not mind being with older men. For me it's more about the connection and enjoying being around each other versus our ages.
Thank you, sweetness!!! It is the human connection, unique person(s) to unique person; never stereotype Black men, no, all men, just like we shouldn't to women. Blondes may have traits, but they are not all alike....but I admit I haven't met enough green eyed women to be sure about them....

Thank you, sweetness!!! It is the human connection, unique person(s) to unique person; never stereotype Black men, no, all men, just like we shouldn't to women. Blondes may have traits, but they are not all alike....but I admit I haven't met enough green eyed women to be sure about them....
Agreed that we can all have traits we like or enjoy but we need to realize an appearance is just that and not to group people just by looking at them.

Well said! Thank you

Well but i’m territorial 😉 the more i advertise, the less i get for myself!

In all seriousness... I think i mentioned the most important positives.

if u just want ur pussy filled without much expectations, go for any bbc.

but if u want good conversations, a skilled lover, who well mannered, handsome, mature, patient, understands consent(!!!), is respectful... 😏 Go for the silver fox bbc.

-my opinion-
🙏🙏

Back