Are white women interested in older black men?

Respecting Your Daddy
A girl in the life is lucky indeed to have a strong Daddy to guide her. Your Daddy is always there for you. He names you, he rules you, he makes decisions for you, while training you. Through your Daddy, your sexual place and purpose are gloriously defined and fulfilled. Love, Honor, Respect and Follow Him always. Obey Him without question and then you can always proudly and honestly say that you are a Good Girl.
tumblr_inline_pbww0boWM41v4edmn_540.jpgtumblr_inline_pbww0o47BV1v4edmn_540.jpgtumblr_inline_pbww19zpkt1v4edmn_540.jpg

my first wife had affair with an older Black man who was the handyman at the appartment complex we lived at in Norfolk at Wards Corner. She was 20 and I had just turned 21. He had to be 60 or so without a doubt. I didnt find out until a couple years after we divorced.Apparently he wasn't the only Black man she had.

...similar ages between my wife and her first lover (18-54approx)...but he was a white guy, although it sounds like he had quite a big cock from the times she's mentioned him.....

Back