Are white guys more receptive to anal?

I've wondered about this if it's how white guys tend to be more fem compared to black men. Typically when I'm aroused along with an erection I feel my anus tighten. It's very natural for me and I get an urge to be penetrated. This was even before I got into the cuckold or sissy lifestyles. Any others experience the same or maybe those who knows others who feel a natural inclination to anal?
Nightdriver, I think you'll enjoy this thread: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/evolutionary-psychology-and-alpha-beta-sex.192830/

I've wondered about this if it's how white guys tend to be more fem compared to black men. Typically when I'm aroused along with an erection I feel my anus tighten. It's very natural for me and I get an urge to be penetrated. This was even before I got into the cuckold or sissy lifestyles. Any others experience the same or maybe those who knows others who feel a natural inclination to anal?
Yes always addicted to black cock few years now

I’ve never been fucked. I have sucked a few Cocks and really love it. I love a guy cumming in my mouth. I definitely want to try having a bbc fuck me.
But to answer the question yes when I’m jerking off I feel like I need a cock inside my ass too.

Back