Are we pushing that boundaries to much??

I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this, we feel like we may be pushing the boundaries to much now, my GF has now slept with over 6 guys from our gym, all tall muscular well endowed black guys, last Saturday when we were at the gym 3 out of the 6 bbcs that’s shed banged now we’re playing in a pick up basketball game at our gym. After she finished working out she went into the basketball court area and sat down to watch them play, after the game one of the guys she banged went up to her and started flirting with her and grabbed her ass and then the other guys came up and they were all talking and flirting, I think her Ass was grabbed/slapped like 5 times that day by all 3 guys. They all know between each other that they’ve fucked her, she loves it, but what I’m worried of is everyone else catching on to what we’re doing
Be proud....she deserves BBC!!

I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this, we feel like we may be pushing the boundaries to much now, my GF has now slept with over 6 guys from our gym, all tall muscular well endowed black guys, last Saturday when we were at the gym 3 out of the 6 bbcs that’s shed banged now we’re playing in a pick up basketball game at our gym. After she finished working out she went into the basketball court area and sat down to watch them play, after the game one of the guys she banged went up to her and started flirting with her and grabbed her ass and then the other guys came up and they were all talking and flirting, I think her Ass was grabbed/slapped like 5 times that day by all 3 guys. They all know between each other that they’ve fucked her, she loves it, but what I’m worried of is everyone else catching on to what we’re doing
[/QUOTE
Might be a little too late to have started to worry about that.

we have no doubt pushed the boundaries on what we have done, after 36 yrs playing sammy doesnt seem to have any boundaries but i have pushed her myself to far often perhaps for my own sexual gratification and wanting something new/more excitement
many times i have had those thoughts after the dirty deed or in cold light of day the next morning but wtf we only live once

I don’t see any issues,fuck you’re far luckier than you realize, sit back relax and eat her when she gets home, it gets no better than you have it right now! Especially if you get to watch/participate!

From your description it appears that the "boundary" is only left in your head. The girl fucks whomever she falls with, and all you have to do is provide her with the comfort of life after fucking.

She is an amazing woman. The envy of all other women there and the source of lots of dirty fun for all suitable fine Black men. You should be extremely proud and hope for the day EVERY Black guy at the gym is enjoying her. The more she enjoys, the more of a lucky cuckold you become. Its a win win for all involved. Be happy and be Very proud 😊

My last live -in g/f was interested when I told her how much I like sharing my woman. She took right off and we never discussed about ant secrecy. With me working a lot and she not at all, she started to enjoy herself. After a few weeks she kept bringing up a guys name I did not like. Well apparently she had been fucking him a lot and many people at a bar we hang out at knew about it as he likes to brag and she loves the attention. I told her we had to be careful so people don't find out. She laughed and said "it's too late, everybody knows". I never told her to be careful so she just did what she wanted and boy did I get the looks and whispers. Such humiliation but I could not nor want to stop it. When everyone saw I did nothing even with her leaving with other men them they all wanted a taste. I have no idea how many diffrent guys she fucked while with me. Greatest humiliation I have ever had.

My last live -in g/f was interested when I told her how much I like sharing my woman. She took right off and we never discussed about ant secrecy. With me working a lot and she not at all, she started to enjoy herself. After a few weeks she kept bringing up a guys name I did not like. Well apparently she had been fucking him a lot and many people at a bar we hang out at knew about it as he likes to brag and she loves the attention. I told her we had to be careful so people don't find out. She laughed and said "it's too late, everybody knows". I never told her to be careful so she just did what she wanted and boy did I get the looks and whispers. Such humiliation but I could not nor want to stop it. When everyone saw I did nothing even with her leaving with other men them they all wanted a taste. I have no idea how many diffrent guys she fucked while with me. Greatest humiliation I have ever had.
once you give her the go ahead discretion goes out the window , she knows shes not got worry about anything

Back