Are we pushing that boundaries to much??

I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this, we feel like we may be pushing the boundaries to much now, my GF has now slept with over 6 guys from our gym, all tall muscular well endowed black guys, last Saturday when we were at the gym 3 out of the 6 bbcs that’s shed banged now we’re playing in a pick up basketball game at our gym. After she finished working out she went into the basketball court area and sat down to watch them play, after the game one of the guys she banged went up to her and started flirting with her and grabbed her ass and then the other guys came up and they were all talking and flirting, I think her Ass was grabbed/slapped like 5 times that day by all 3 guys. They all know between each other that they’ve fucked her, she loves it, but what I’m worried of is everyone else catching on to what we’re doing

I wanted to see what everyone else thinks about this, we feel like we may be pushing the boundaries to much now, my GF has now slept with over 6 guys from our gym, all tall muscular well endowed black guys, last Saturday when we were at the gym 3 out of the 6 bbcs that’s shed banged now we’re playing in a pick up basketball game at our gym. After she finished working out she went into the basketball court area and sat down to watch them play, after the game one of the guys she banged went up to her and started flirting with her and grabbed her ass and then the other guys came up and they were all talking and flirting, I think her Ass was grabbed/slapped like 5 times that day by all 3 guys. They all know between each other that they’ve fucked her, she loves it, but what I’m worried of is everyone else catching on to what we’re doing
Don’t worry about everyone else they also have the hots for her. She’ll just have so many more guys to do.

What boundaries would that be? Your profile is totally empty other than you stating you're a "couple". That tells us nothing, there. Any two people, with no restrictions, is a couple until they split and go home individually. Does she live with you? Is this activity of her sleeping with every black man who gets a hard on at the gym a plan the two of you came up with? What exactly is your GOAL?
If both of you are kewl with her fucking whoever she wishes to fuck, then there aren't any boundaries, are there?
As long as she treats you equally to your competition, no harm no foul , right?
When you say you're worried about everyone else catching on as to what you're doing ... what ARE you doing, exactly? Some kind of experiment?
These guys are using her as a nice "cum dump", nothing more. And I can assure you they aren't bothered in sharing her with the other guys.
Do you LOVE this girl or is she just your newest toy for now?
Any girl that looks like the one in your profile doesn't need YOU to help her find cocks and men of any number. If your story is TRUE, the two of you are in a good position to have a small gangbang ... no holes barred for a weekend getaway ... should be interesting.
I'd be interested in knowing what your story is, exactly.

words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Last edited:

dude, she's been turned out and fucking them when ever she wants

It’s the pushing of the boundaries that is this lifestyle….how many of us want her underneath missionary position…a strong well built Black lover … he’s deep inside her …absolutely no condom and him releasing his very fertile seed warmly and lovingly deeper inside her than you can place it….white her pale arms holds those dark muscles tight taking every drop ..and everyone is aware that’s it’s her high risk time of the month and she ovulating…. Raise you hand.

Boundaries....identify and agree on them...in that order

If shes fucking multiple guys at the gym word out that she's easy and will get hit on by multiple BBC guys and the guys she's already fucked will want a repeat performance. She probably getting a thrill teasing them and looking for her next stud.

A few years ago, my husband and I were meeting my parents at one of the Strip resorts for dinner. A few seconds before I saw my parents, I encountered one of the black men that I had played with a swing party. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into him and kissed me. The look on my parent's face was Priceless. My parents acted like they had not seen it and never said a word about it.

A few years ago, my husband and I were meeting my parents at one of the Strip resorts for dinner. A few seconds before I saw my parents, I encountered one of the black men that I had played with a swing party. He grabbed my ass and pulled me into him and kissed me. The look on my parent's face was Priceless. My parents acted like they had not seen it and never said a word about it.
I Bet hey knew you had fucked him though

You probably got them thinking about black men being with you. After they got over the initial shock,I bet they are wondering about what sex with a black man is like. They obviously now know that you have done it! Time to recruit mom into the lifestyle!

If she loves it, why worry?

If shes fucking multiple guys at the gym word out that she's easy and will get hit on by multiple BBC guys and the guys she's already fucked will want a repeat performance. She probably getting a thrill teasing them and looking for her next stud.
When guys find out a woman puttin out real easy ,whether she is attached or not, plenty of guys would like a taste. Some will tell you get all you can before she stops spreading her legs.

Back