Are there any cheating hot wives

If your going to cheat why are you in a relationship? Are you just using your man? And if your a guy who's fucking a married woman behind here husbands back that say you live your life between your legs and have no honor... basically male female of both sides of cheating are pigs.. grow up!!!!
I think women/ people cheat for many reasons, my ex-wife cheated on me constantly for 15 years, for her it wasn't always about the sex, it was the rush of doing something society says you shouldn't. She was like a kleptomaniac who just stole items for the buzz of risking getting caught, with no real desire for item she stole. She tried many times to stop, but just was never able to.

My ex-fiance also cheated on me quite a bit, but she took medication for a couple of mental health issues, problem was, if she drank alcohol with it, she would become very, very flirtatious, even in public spaces she had no filter would reveal her boobs or spread her legs and show her pussy to tease men that showed interest in her... the medication and her mental state created sexual desires she couldn't always control.

I think by definition a hotwife has permission, an adulterous person cheats and that is not part of the hotwife lifestyle. A cuckold may or may not know about his wife’s infidelities. Cheaters are pieces of *******, hotwifing is good for everybody. If you cheat you are cheating not hotwifing
VERY well said!! Sooner or later, everyone touched by the cheating will get hurt, and that is not the goal here. At least in our opinion. We do this for the pleasure and enjoyment it provides to all concerned, and emotional pain is not on the agenda.

Most of them unverified females are actually fake.

BINGO!!! When I chat on here and somebody tells me they are cheating on their husbsnd, it's ALWAYS somebody who is unverified, and typically most likely a FAKE.

One thing I know very well about this lifestyle is that almost all of the women are attached and play with their husbands or boyfriends. It's not that you can't meet singles or women who are playing on their own. But it's rare in the lifestyle, and if married they normally are doing so with the husband's knowledge.

So black men please stop acting thirsty over these "cheaters". They're most likely fakes. Get some verification first. Then go after them. Just last week I was having a conversation with one. I said that in order for this conversation to continue, you're going to need to prove you are a woman. What happened next? I got "ghosted" LOL!

He doesn’t always know before I hookup however I alway share the details after, that’s just our thing. So no cheating here, don’t see the point

Cheated for 4 years with my black bull before divorcing my husband 6 years ago. Now I can enjoy myself with as many black guys I want.

Back