Are there any black guys who are bi?

Ukcouplebi

Couple
Real Person
Hello,
Recently joined B2W and finding it very challenging to speak to a black guy who is bi!
Am I looking in the wrong place?

I love the idea of being fucked by a guy who also would be willing to fuck my hubby too. As a couple I want to have the experience with my hubby. I want him to feel the cock that had just made me scream.

It would be part of the humiliation for my husband.

does anyone know of such a person?
Sx

Hello,
Recently joined B2W and finding it very challenging to speak to a black guy who is bi!

I love the idea of being fucked by a guy who also would be willing to fuck my hubby too. As a couple I want to have the experience with my hubby. I want him to feel the cock that had just made me scream.

Sx
If you require him to crossdress and be feminine

Hello,

Sx
The wife must be present abd driving it all. Then it’s not gay. It’s the opposite. Domination and submission in complete extremes. So black bulls know this also. So not bi. ?

Hello,

Sx
Hola somos una pareja swinger bisexual versátiles yo soy negro y nos pasa lo mismo en todos los chat primero porque no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod y como además siendo yo negro no entienden que me encanta que nos penetren juntos a los dos

Back