are the husbands hung or not ?

View attachment 2717168

I am not small. Average length and decent girth. I am bigger than all three of my wife's boyfriends, which is kind of funny. She still prefers her boyfriends cocks to mine because they have more stamina and better technique. I last 5 minutes on a good day. Oh well, I guess that's why I am a Cuckold.

I can't last 2 minutes. My wife always complains.

WOW beautiful photos, memories for life, that just goes to show how lucky we are as cuckolds or others who just have open minded Hot Wives

my hubby is seven inches - not really big - but really nice. Being with a black man is not always about a bigger cock - though I must admit I luv a big and thick cock. It s more about the incredible ******* lust they have for fucking me, how desired it makes me feel, how much that turns me on, how it makes my husband apprecitae how lucky he is to have me when other men want me so badly, and feeling powerful in my sexuality and taking control over my husband.

I guess I'm of decent size, for my frame and being a white male 7.5" on a good day .. ;)

I had to really laugh once when a nicely hung black man came to my house to fuck my wife.. and as we both got undressed he looked at my dick and said, "Damn, she doesn't need a bigger dick, she's just greedy"

LOL, that made me feel pretty good about my size... but my wife is still a size queen!

my hubby is seven inches - not really big - but really nice. Being with a black man is not always about a bigger cock - though I must admit I luv a big and thick cock. It s more about the incredible ******* lust they have for fucking me, how desired it makes me feel, how much that turns me on, how it makes my husband apprecitae how lucky he is to have me when other men want me so badly, and feeling powerful in my sexuality and taking control over my husband.
No question your husband is lucky to have you, and I’m sure the black men who fuck you agree.

part of the aspect of the hotwife / cuck lifestyle is watching your wife with another male that is hung or just larger than the husband. there’s a common misconception that the husband is usually small, but in my case i am not. i’m actually well endowed, but i just enjoy watching my significant other with a man that’s well hung as well or larger. how many husbands here are the same ?
Same goes for me. I am pretty well hung, but just love seeing her lost in lust.

Back