are the husbands hung or not ?

I’m 7.5” and very thick. It took me a very long time to convince my wife I was actually quite small compared to BBC. Now she giggles at my cock as she strokes it in my panties.

So BBC addict - do you request bigger bulls because a lot of bulls are your size (maybe 1/2 to an inch bigger).

How do you feel when you get a bull that is around your size? Is it still exciting and intense

So BBC addict - do you request bigger bulls because a lot of bulls are your size (maybe 1/2 to an inch bigger).

How do you feel when you get a bull that is around your size? Is it still exciting and intense

Both of us are only really turned on if the bull is obviously bigger than me...unless he’s also and Adonis of a man, then close is good enough.

I don’t want to generalize because I know things are different for many people but it seems one of foundational motives of this lifestyle for the hubby is the turn on of seeing your wife pleased at the extreme level and turn on for women is obviously the extreme physical pleasure but the mental stimulation of the fantasy of being taken, doing what you are not supposed to be doing, and husband loving it. I think for most women in good relationships if husband was dissatisfied - this wouldn’t feel as good.

part of the aspect of the hotwife / cuck lifestyle is watching your wife with another male that is hung or just larger than the husband. there’s a common misconception that the husband is usually small, but in my case i am not. i’m actually well endowed, but i just enjoy watching my significant other with a man that’s well hung as well or larger. how many husbands here are the same ?

I am just over eight inch’s long and just under seven inches around mid shaft. At sixty I am good for two or three times a night and once more in the morning. However I enjoy setting my lady friends up with other gentlemen.

I am just over eight inch’s long and just under seven inches around mid shaft. At sixty I am good for two or three times a night and once more in the morning. However I enjoy setting my lady friends up with other gentlemen.

Damn dude. You are packing a Louisville slugger. Good for you. What enjoy do you get in the lifestyle?

Just the variety and something different. Do you play also?

Damn dude. You are packing a Louisville slugger. Good for you. What enjoy do you get in the lifestyle?

Just the variety and something different. Do you play also?
In high school forty plus years ago I got call sofa pop and at the time I though it was in reference to a character in the book “The Outsiders” I though I was the same as all the rest of the guys in the gym locker room and was a bit shy when it came to the showers. It took one of the cheerleaders to set me right. She told me that all girls were virgins when it came to me. She both helped and hindered my reputation.

Back