Are my fantasies normal

LondonCuck

Male
Gold Member
1. I come home from work and find my wife being roughly fucked by huge bbc.

2.My wife and i are at a party she disappears from the party and i find her bent over upstairs fucking a bbc.

3.Me and my wife are out for the evening we get into an argument she gets chatted up by a black guy and goes home with him then sends pics of her having sex with him.

Are these fantasies normal for a cuck.1711047786.gif1054170023.gif

Attachments

• VioletTautHamadryas-mobile_1.gif
    VioletTautHamadryas-mobile_1.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 43
Those types of thoughts are pretty 'normal' in these circles.

My ex chickened out on answering a swingers ad for a new black sex order here in the bay area, waaay back in the early 90s. I imagined us meeting the bull and him having her suck his dick while I watched, then sending me home while he kept her for himself and his buddies. I'd pick her up Sunday night, absolutely bow-legged and thoroughly addicted to their cocks.

I've often wondered how our lives would have gone if we had answered and I have many fantasies based on that missed opportunity.

2.My wife and i are at a party she disappears from the party and i find her bent over upstairs fucking a bbc.

3.Me and my wife are out for the evening we get into an argument she gets chatted up by a black guy and goes home with him then sends pics of her having sex with him.

Are these fantasies normal for a cuck.View attachment 4165605View attachment 4165606
Yup. Normal

Nope, not normal at all. You need to go see a shrink....
Just kidding! Totally normal fantasies that you should try to make in real life.

nr 2 is my favourite.
It reminds me of a wedding we attended in another town for a distant friend of mine. My wife danced with a real smooth dancer while I was drinking with some newlyfound friends at the bar. A guy asks me halfembaressed, isn't that your wife? I watched them dance VERY close, she looked totally seduced. I answered a little insecure, yes, but she is very ******* (she hadn't almost drank at all)

Some 20 minutes later she tells me that she will join her new dancebuddy in his room for an hour or so and then come back to the party. I ask her if I can join or atleast watch and she laughs NO! Of course not, he thinks I am cheating on you..
She disappeared with him but 5 minutes between them and since it was a really big wedding no one really noticed their abscense. True to her word she was back about an hour later and told me she tried to be as kinky as possible for him, licking his ass, allowing him to put a finger in her ass while fucking her doggy, and let him finish in her mouth. But otherwise no anal this time for her.

The most kinky thing is that she didn't gave him her last name when he asked, she just said that he has to see this as a one time thing and that there was no need for exchanging numbers or names.

Are these fantasies normal for a cuck.View attachment 4165605View attachment 4165606
Same fantasies. Can't stop thinking of it from wake up till going to bed.o_O;)

Back