Are in/near Detroit? 9/17

AnnieS

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
US
I will be in Detroit on a layover downtown and it might be fun to make a special day a little spicy. If you are an older gentelman-35+ and D&D free, good in conversation or a professional gentelman, I might be intrested in having a ******* and a meet and greet and maybe who knows if things go well? You mustn’t be camera shy- (if you’ve seen my media then you know) and ok with my husband and potential hetero MMF. We are very respectful of our play partners privacy and our own so we are sure to get permissions before anything is ever posted if at all. So…. If you’re a metro Detroit BBC with some size and girth -please drop me a note if your are intrested for a meet and greet next Saturday night 9/17 downtown. I look forward to hearing from anyone. I am asking since it’s fairly obvious you all know what I look like that you share the same privately with me with absolute confidentiality. OK? So let’s chat and see-

I will be in Detroit on a layover downtown and it might be fun to make a special day a little spicy. If you are an older gentelman-35+ and D&D free, good in conversation or a professional gentelman, I might be intrested in having a ******* and a meet and greet and maybe who knows if things go well? You mustn’t be camera shy- (if you’ve seen my media then you know) and ok with my husband and potential hetero MMF. We are very respectful of our play partners privacy and our own so we are sure to get permissions before anything is ever posted if at all. So…. If you’re a metro Detroit BBC with some size and girth -please drop me a note if your are intrested for a meet and greet next Saturday night 9/17 downtown. I look forward to hearing from anyone. I am asking since it’s fairly obvious you all know what I look like that you share the same privately with me with absolute confidentiality. OK? So let’s chat and see-
I wish I didn’t miss this 😩😩😩

Back