Are cucks real

We’re an interracial couple (me black, her white). I’m an attractive guy who has plenty of hot sex with white females and with couples. As much as I love being that BBC third for couples, I love sharing my wife with other cocks. Black or white. I don’t consider myself as a cuck but I love the look, taste and smell of another cock pleasuring my wife. If that means I’m a cuckold I’ll wear that tag proudly.
Stand proud brotha!!!!!!!

Are cuckholds real or is it just a xxx fantasy
time was when I wondered if I was real letting others unload in her multiple times and swearing I would never let it happen agian after she had her periods ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, until the next time...........................and next time then it happened it was FUCKING REAL she was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, very real .. with each couple having their own very real reasons for enjoying this lifestyle. For me, I love seeing my fabulous wife enjoy her lover. She is very skilled, and enjoys the excitement of a new cock. Occasionally, she becomes a little more emotionally attached, which is very exciting.. hearing her accidently moan, "oh baby" is wonderful, or seeing if she will let him cum inside her .. saved for only the few she really trusts and likes... Then, after... taking possession of her body again.. the relief on her face as I enter her. For us... its great foreplay.

yes, but it rare and some people think it an epidemic but if that was the case there be big conventions in big cities. Until I see big billboards it not common .

Back