ANYTHING SHE DESIRES

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Daylight suddenly started to flood our suite on our second day in Vegas and as I looked to my left. Kay was still asleep and naked after our hot night with Damien, the scent of hot sex still filled the room and Kay’s pussy was still glistening in the light with pussy juice.

Getting out of bed quietly for the bathroom I could not help but glance back at Kay and admire her beauty and sexuality just lying there having fulfilled one of my fantasies of seeing her taken by a huge thick black cock!

Freshened up and shaved I went back into the bedroom to see Kay sitting up in bed not covered up but still simply naked as I left her.

"Good morning babe," Kay said a little sheepishly, "you ok and is everything alright?"

"Yes," I replied, "why wouldn’t it be or are you perhaps regretting last night now?"

" Not regretting it dear," she said, " but I am just surprised how our supposedly private evening led to me fucking a total stranger in front of you, and how much I loved it."

"Yes, you looked like you were enjoying it, lots of moaning and some serious dirty talk," I laughed.

"Well, you're the one with the fantasies involving me being taken by a huge cock and now it has now been satisfied and it was amazing but did I disappoint you by actually going through with it?"

How could you ever disappoint me, our sex was so hot last night and having Damien join us and satisfy you like that will be one hell of a memory to take home so why would I regret it?

"Look at you, just lying there like that and not ashamed of just how hot you look gets my cock twitching," I continued, rubbing my growing dick.

Kay asked what our plans for the day were and I said whatever she wanted as we did not fly home for another day. She said I should just get back to bed as she needed to feel my cock in her again and she was still horny for more sex. I didn't need any coaxing and soon I was pounding my hot wife with deep thrusts into her slick slit.

"Maybe one more I'd like," she whispered in my ear as I tried to match the fucking she'd received the night before.

"Anything baby," I moaned, "just name it.

"Let's call Damien and get him to bang me again tonight."

I came inside her with a loud moan.

1.jpg

Back