Anyone wish

At first I was a little apprehensive, (hubby) only because I didn't think she would dive into the LS with the vigor and enthusiasm that she did. It actually kind of shocked me that a somewhat conservative school teacher would jump "hip deep" in the pool so to speak. After the first black guy that I actually watched her fuck in person , that's a great story how that happened, I thought it might be a once in awhile thing. We talked about her possibly seeing other black guys in the area. I then woke up one day, and it hit me like a brick, and realized that the wife had slept with 8 different black guys in just over a month. The thing is she didn't slowed down, she floored it after that.
Anyway that was a very long time ago. I wouldn't change anything. There is alot of fantast talk on here, but real talk is this. You better be ok with watching some other guys blow the back out of your wife and make her almost to sore to walk for a few days, and know that you will not be able to do that.
If you can get over your ego of other guys fucking your wife and sometimes using her like a slutty little whore, or a cum depot..then you can have lots of fun.

At first I was a little apprehensive, (hubby) only because I didn't think she would dive into the LS with the vigor and enthusiasm that she did. It actually kind of shocked me that a somewhat conservative school teacher would jump "hip deep" in the pool so to speak. After the first black guy that I actually watched her fuck in person , that's a great story how that happened, I thought it might be a once in awhile thing. We talked about her possibly seeing other black guys in the area. I then woke up one day, and it hit me like a brick, and realized that the wife had slept with 8 different black guys in just over a month. The thing is she didn't slowed down, she floored it after that.
Anyway that was a very long time ago. I wouldn't change anything. There is alot of fantast talk on here, but real talk is this. You better be ok with watching some other guys blow the back out of your wife and make her almost to sore to walk for a few days, and know that you will not be able to do that.
If you can get over your ego of other guys fucking your wife and sometimes using her like a slutty little whore, or a cum depot..then you can have lots of fun.
great advice im sure

Back