Anyone real?

Sexy69kira

Couple
Real Person
From
VA, US
Looking for BBC in or close to Abingdon VA. If you are not interested in meeting then keep scrolling. Wanting to hookup this weekend with someone within an hour and a half drive of Abingdon VA. Must be willing to voice verify to set it up. We are a couple but I play alone.

Attachments

• IMG_20150804_211859.jpg
    IMG_20150804_211859.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20150521_130352.jpg
    IMG_20150521_130352.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20160201_230536.jpg
    IMG_20160201_230536.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 118
Looking for BBC in or close to Abingdon VA. If you are not interested in meeting then keep scrolling. Wanting to hookup this weekend with someone within an hour and a half drive of Abingdon VA. Must be willing to voice verify to set it up. We are a couple but I play alone.
Hey I am willing to voice verify, I am very real would like to meet up..

I wanted to hook up with you several months ago but the times I called you were either busy or around family so couldn't talk. Im sorry I missed that one call but I was extremely tired from working a double shift.
I can meet you this weekend if you are willing to give me a chance.

Very sexy and looks so good..

Back