anyone played with a cable/delivery guy

Back in the 70s there was a song about "the telephone man", with lyrics that went -
I got it in the bedroom, and I got it in the hall
And I got it in the bathroom, and he hung it on the wall
I got it with a buzz, and I got it with a ring
And when he told me what my number was I got a ding-a-ling

The 70s were some wild times (I think it was long enough ago that people have forgotten how wild it was). We lived in a small town in Oklahoma which had two telephone installers. one black and one white who got all of the action they could handle. The ladies of the town openly lusted after them and among the girls there were a lot of stories about their "installations" and "equipment", fortunately my wife, at the time, shared the stories of these adventures with me.

I'm telling the story of my sexual adventures on another string (True Tales about wives and lovers) and haven't gotten to the 70s yet, but when I do the "telephone man" is definitely a chapter.

having a lot of work done at our place, came up with this idea. any tips?
I was a cable installer years ago (I was 21 at the time). Got used to stay home moms. Something about seeing women in their PJs or gym shorts and me using access to their bedrooms...lot of small talk, lot of flirting, etc...
So when it happened the first time, I brought it up to my field manager (who was also black) and he goes, 'oh yeah man that happens all the time. You'll get some good ones!'
It's one of those unspoken secrets about the industry. Besides getting free cable, it's probably the main perk for such a shitty, low paying profession lol ;):devil:

I was a cable installer years ago (I was 21 at the time). Got used to stay home moms. Something about seeing women in their PJs or gym shorts and me using access to their bedrooms...lot of small talk, lot of flirting, etc...
So when it happened the first time, I brought it up to my field manager (who was also black) and he goes, 'oh yeah man that happens all the time. You'll get some good ones!'
It's one of those unspoken secrets about the industry. Besides getting free cable, it's probably the main perk for such a shitty, low paying profession lol ;):devil:
how many you get?

We had our furnace fixed one time and I sucked the guy who was doing the maintenance on it. He gave me a good discount.
I also fucked a guy who was hired to move us. I had flirted with him the whole time he was packing our stuff and had a lot of fun watching when he packed my lingerie collection and heels. We both had a lot of fun.

This is true!!!

I had hired a guy to clean up an area behind my house. We figured the job would take 2 full days to finish it. The morning the guy showed up with his crew we talked about the job. I was heading to the airport so I figured this elderly white man would get the job done. I called him on the second day expecting to hear that the job was done. I noticed he was a little short with me on the phone about why they haven't finished the job. He said go ask that slut wife of yours. When I would leave those black men there your wife would bring them inside and I had trouble getting those black guys back to work with your wife strutting around naked for those black guys to feel on. He didn't want to do business with me anymore. So I called my wife and wouldn't you know it I got no answer. Later that night I got a call from her but I didn't recognize the voice. Turned out to be one of the black guys that had been fucking my wife and still is. I asked to talk to my wife but he said her tongue is in my friends ass and another friend is fucking your wife's asshole and hung up leaving me too wonder what those black men were doing to my wife

Back