Delivery guy seduction

Big kaz

Male
In the world we live in today with door dash, Uber eats, Amazon, Walmart delivery etc etc have any wives or GFs had a sexual experience with the delivery driver? I’ve always thought it was just in the movies but being on this site and talking with a few women I’m learning it is not all just fantasy and “ in the movies”

My own personal experiences ……

I ran a mobile car key service and most times I was offer cash tips or some weed slid into my pockets but a couple of the tips were different from the rest. The first experience was I helped a woman who lived out in the middle of NOWHERE who had misplaced her key and while I was making her a new one she offered to make me dinner and since it I told her she was my last job after an exhausting day she offered me her hot tub and a ******* before heading home. I declined because I wasn’t physically attracted to her and something about being that far in the hills kinda had me shook

Last experience I had I got a call from a woman and went to her apartment on a hot summer day and when I was finished she told me to come inside and offered me a cold water while she got payment together. She paid me and gave me a big hug ( not too unusual when you hep someone who is stranded) and I went on my way.

The next week she called me and said she found the other key and asked if I could swing by and program it back to her car, of course I said sure. This time when she invited me she told me she just got out the shower and was in the middle of getting ready for work when I showed up. I told her have a great day at work and she leaned in to hug me but this time she held me closer and longer so I took that was a sign and as I held her I leaned down and put my lips on her neck ( she was in a tank top no bra) and tan then from her neck up to her ear. I felt her body shake as she she inhaled .

That was my queue so I started slowly kissing her neck and held her tight, she put her hands around the back of my head and tilted her head back and let out a gasp. I moved my hand to her side then tan them over her tank top to feel a hard nipple so I started playing with it over her shirt. She moaned yes, so I went under her shirt and she got more into it so I picked her up and set her on the couch and fully lifted up her shirt and put my mouth on her nipple while my hand played with the other. I lightly bit her nipple and she started grinding her clit on my elbow and told me to bite harder. I did and before I knew it she came.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her but I had be working all day in the heat and I know I wasn’t the most freshest so I declined. She hugged me again and thanked me before I left.

Couple months passed and I got a call from a guy needling a key and he gave me the same address so I’m not sure if he was her husband/BF or if it was just a coincidence he was now living there and she moved

In the world we live in today with door dash, Uber eats, Amazon, Walmart delivery etc etc have any wives or GFs had a sexual experience with the delivery driver? I’ve always thought it was just in the movies but being on this site and talking with a few women I’m learning it is not all just fantasy and “ in the movies”

My own personal experiences ……

I ran a mobile car key service and most times I was offer cash tips or some weed slid into my pockets but a couple of the tips were different from the rest. The first experience was I helped a woman who lived out in the middle of NOWHERE who had misplaced her key and while I was making her a new one she offered to make me dinner and since it I told her she was my last job after an exhausting day she offered me her hot tub and a ******* before heading home. I declined because I wasn’t physically attracted to her and something about being that far in the hills kinda had me shook

Last experience I had I got a call from a woman and went to her apartment on a hot summer day and when I was finished she told me to come inside and offered me a cold water while she got payment together. She paid me and gave me a big hug ( not too unusual when you hep someone who is stranded) and I went on my way.

The next week she called me and said she found the other key and asked if I could swing by and program it back to her car, of course I said sure. This time when she invited me she told me she just got out the shower and was in the middle of getting ready for work when I showed up. I told her have a great day at work and she leaned in to hug me but this time she held me closer and longer so I took that was a sign and as I held her I leaned down and put my lips on her neck ( she was in a tank top no bra) and tan then from her neck up to her ear. I felt her body shake as she she inhaled .

That was my queue so I started slowly kissing her neck and held her tight, she put her hands around the back of my head and tilted her head back and let out a gasp. I moved my hand to her side then tan them over her tank top to feel a hard nipple so I started playing with it over her shirt. She moaned yes, so I went under her shirt and she got more into it so I picked her up and set her on the couch and fully lifted up her shirt and put my mouth on her nipple while my hand played with the other. I lightly bit her nipple and she started grinding her clit on my elbow and told me to bite harder. I did and before I knew it she came.

She asked if I wanted to fuck her but I had be working all day in the heat and I know I wasn’t the most freshest so I declined. She hugged me again and thanked me before I left.

Couple months passed and I got a call from a guy needling a key and he gave me the same address so I’m not sure if he was her husband/BF or if it was just a coincidence he was now living there and she moved
Great experiences. Mmm I to call a locksmith. 💋

Back