Anyone on here real????

either they all talk or meet you once or twice if you meet at all then disappear i dont worry about it i just find replacements so its a hit or miss here ...good luck fyi getting verified helps alot

I've put my profile on lockdown for other verified members only. Although I know that there are many for real unverified people here (I was one of them), you just have to wade through too much bullshit. Considering letting only verifieds start conversations with me too.

To be fair, we are verified and we do not have the “real person” tag anymore... 🤷🏻‍♀️We had it, and then felt like we weren’t gonna ever have any luck in this site... so we stayed off for a little... when we went to add media again the tag was gone... If one looks in the persons awards they can see when they verified, for is it was 9.13.19... and it states it clearly. not saying this is the case right now, don’t know we didn’t look... but in the future if you’re wondering if someone is verified you can look at the persons awards as well... jeez sorry for the long story, prob the coffee...
Happy Holidays everyone...

Back