Anyone on here real????

I’m real too, but no point on verifying myself. Some folks are creepy and I notice some people here would fuck anything that has tits, pussy and two legs. I have to be physically attracted to someone
You are about as fake as they come. Seriously?! The more folks we have getting verified the better for this site and everyone 🤦‍♀️.

The problem is: Unfortunately a technique for finding out if someone is real or not does not exist. There is no guaranty. We'll have to accept that. :(

Weve yet to find a Man in our area who hasnt flaked out when it was time to meet. And thats why i said what i said. Verified or not we are real and are serious about meeting.

Weve yet to find a Man in our area who hasnt flaked out when it was time to meet. And thats why i said what i said. Verified or not we are real and are serious about meeting.
Cant judge YOU but can critique your results...
If whatever you're doing keeps getting the same outcome (fakes, flakes) you two need to try something drastically different 👍🏽

Real or not. Verified or not. Most folks come on here w fake intentions. If you’re a female or couple and complaining about not finding good dick, it’s you and not the good men on here.
So we're 0 for 2... guys my wife REALLY liked and wanted to meet turned out to be totally fake. I believe there are plenty of guys here but there are just as many fakes (of all types).

So we're 0 for 2... guys my wife REALLY liked and wanted to meet turned out to be totally fake. I believe there are plenty of guys here but there are just as many fakes (of all types).
So I'm curious, if you don't mind being completely honest and divulging your tatics... What exactly was it that your wife liked about those guys?
And please don't say he had a picture of a huge dick hahaha

Last edited:
Keeping it 💯 I've met some extremely hot women on here who weren't verified and have no intention of Verifying.

One in particular has NO info on their profile... But is a VERY SEXY petite blonde chick in the San Antonio area with a FAT BOOTY 🍑 💦.... that's all I'll say about her 😉 😅

Another is a sexy Sheryl Crow lookalike, but nicer body

On the other hand... I've also contacted verified local members and I swear, it was like pulling teeth trying to meet up 🙄

I've since stop discriminating between verified and unverified. There is no Rhyme or Reason to meeting up online.

Just use your best judgment and practice common sense Plus have a good vetting process 👍🏽

So I'm curious, if you don't mind being completely honest and divulging your tatics... What exactly was it that your wife liked about those guys?
And please don't say he had a picture of a huge dick hahaha

The criteria is as follows:

1. Good looking face
2. Ripped
3. And yes... nice thick, long cock
4. Realistic range

Back