Anyone looking to keep in touch online about this lifestyle?

Hey all!
I am a 28 year old women from the USA! I am involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years now. It is a hobby that I enjoy and it would be nice to meet people to chat with who are accepting of this lifestyle.

Not interested in meeting or dick pics, or roleplay/cyber. I am interested in mature, articulate individuals who would like to get to know one another and discuss the lifestyle and share thoughts and opinions.
Thanks!

Dani

Hey all!
I am a 28 year old women from the USA! I am involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a few years now. It is a hobby that I enjoy and it would be nice to meet people to chat with who are accepting of this lifestyle.

Not interested in meeting or dick pics, or roleplay/cyber. I am interested in mature, articulate individuals who would like to get to know one another and discuss the lifestyle and share thoughts and opinions.
Thanks!

Dani
Always down for a chat

Hey all!

Thanks!

Dani
No offense Andrea but it's a good idea to get verified first .Even "in the USA" is vague
.. We've been looking for a likewise couple for quite a while to communicate with and even friend if they are local . For support and friendship only but all we ever get is the Male half and they go away quickly after . We would love a REAL Couple like us where the Women talk and are in charge of the relationship and friendship ....It seems to be rare and elusive . We'd like nothing more to find a normal couple to have for support and share with yet could be discreet and friends with the same family and life struggles .

Hey all!

Thanks!

Dani

Hey all!

Thanks!

Dani
I would love to pick your brain about your lifestyle preference in a nice professional manner please. Curious and want to educate myself as I have been approached to engage in a relationship such as this and I would like some tips what is the best way to make it is healthy safe fun and enjoyable for all

Hey all!

Thanks!

Dani
I believe you and I have a lot in common. Feel free to drop me a note and we'll see where it leads.

I can assure you, you won't receive any dick pics, nor am I interested in roleplay or cyber.

Truly appreciate it and any tips you can give give me to make sure what is being asked of me make the couples bond stronger and not weaken it. I imagine trust is needed on another level between you and your husband in order to make it work?

If meeting up or anything directly involving "getting off" is off the table as you suggest, then to a large extent, being "verified" is of little import. I've been in the lifestyle for about 7 or so years (one of these days I've got to sit down and figure out when I started!!). Cuckoldry is something I've only come across the past 2 years (1-on-1 and stag/vixen with 3some or group participation, yes), but like most everyone, I've got opinions about everything. "Intelligent" conversation is usually stimulating and that I enjoy, so for that, save me a seat.

DM me whenever you want...

I apologize if I came off close minded to getting to know you and or meet. Quite the opposite. My curiosity is why I am here and I approach anything new in an open manner and a blank slate. Believe me when I say I have many questions for you.

Back