Anyone have any truly memorable hook ups?

Ive had my fair share, one in particular was when I was a bull for this married couple and the wife’s sister in law (husbands sister) lived with them.
I never got to fuck her, but one time while fucking the wife hubby brought us water and fruit and stuff. The sister trailed in after him, massaged my balls while I fucked the wife to make sure my I completely emptied my balls in her. Lol I miss them😭

My husband sometimes likes to be sneaky and that was how this time came around. I got home from work and it was a typical night at home and at the end of the night we got ready for bed and went to sleep. I went to sleep in our bed across from my husband. About four in the morning I kind of awoke to a hand running up my thigh. I sleep in just a big night shirt. I thought it was my husband getting frisky. I awoke to see this black man in the bed next to me though. I kind of went to stop and ask what was going on but a hand came over my mouth and I found another black man standing next to the bed. He told me everything was fine, then mentioned a safe word my husband and I have, and told me I did not have to do anything. The first man slid his hand under my leg and found my pussy and started to finger me. The man covering my mouth pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick bringing it to mouth. He started to face fuck me as the other man used his fingers on me. I was brought to an orgasm by the one guys fingers as the other continued to fuck my mouth. The man with the fingers then tore off the covers to our bed. Man number two took out his dick and got between my legs and started to fuck me. Finger man came over and started to feed me his dick. The man fucking me went until he came inside of me. When he was done he got off of the bed and the other guy took his place and began fucking away. Orgasm number two hit quick and three was on the way. I had just hit number three when the man took his dick out and started spray cum all over my stomach and pussy. I was a mess and breathing hard when the two black men finished and left the room. My husband came in smiling and I was going to ask what that was about when he came next to me on the bed. His dick was out and hard. I looked and saw one of our dildos in his other hand and spread my legs. He put the dildo in and ramming it in and out of me. I took his dick and started stroking him the best I could. He reached down and lifted my shirt exposing my breast. Soon he was shooting his load all over my stomach and breast as he kept working the dildo. Another orgasm hit and I stopped his hand. I was exhausted and very messy. We smiled as I got up and went to the bathroom to cleanup. I came back and my husband had changed the bedding. We got back into bed and kissed before going back to sleep.

My husband sometimes likes to be sneaky and that was how this time came around. I got home from work and it was a typical night at home and at the end of the night we got ready for bed and went to sleep. I went to sleep in our bed across from my husband. About four in the morning I kind of awoke to a hand running up my thigh. I sleep in just a big night shirt. I thought it was my husband getting frisky. I awoke to see this black man in the bed next to me though. I kind of went to stop and ask what was going on but a hand came over my mouth and I found another black man standing next to the bed. He told me everything was fine, then mentioned a safe word my husband and I have, and told me I did not have to do anything. The first man slid his hand under my leg and found my pussy and started to finger me. The man covering my mouth pulled down his pants and pulled out his dick bringing it to mouth. He started to face fuck me as the other man used his fingers on me. I was brought to an orgasm by the one guys fingers as the other continued to fuck my mouth. The man with the fingers then tore off the covers to our bed. Man number two took out his dick and got between my legs and started to fuck me. Finger man came over and started to feed me his dick. The man fucking me went until he came inside of me. When he was done he got off of the bed and the other guy took his place and began fucking away. Orgasm number two hit quick and three was on the way. I had just hit number three when the man took his dick out and started spray cum all over my stomach and pussy. I was a mess and breathing hard when the two black men finished and left the room. My husband came in smiling and I was going to ask what that was about when he came next to me on the bed. His dick was out and hard. I looked and saw one of our dildos in his other hand and spread my legs. He put the dildo in and ramming it in and out of me. I took his dick and started stroking him the best I could. He reached down and lifted my shirt exposing my breast. Soon he was shooting his load all over my stomach and breast as he kept working the dildo. Another orgasm hit and I stopped his hand. I was exhausted and very messy. We smiled as I got up and went to the bathroom to cleanup. I came back and my husband had changed the bedding. We got back into bed and kissed before going back to sleep.
was this your first blk experience? first 3-way?

Ive had my fair share, one in particular was when I was a bull for this married couple and the wife’s sister in law (husbands sister) lived with them.
I never got to fuck her, but one time while fucking the wife hubby brought us water and fruit and stuff. The sister trailed in after him, massaged my balls while I fucked the wife to make sure my I completely emptied my balls in her. Lol I miss them😭
I did mmn#!😁

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 8
Back