ANYONE EVER BEEN FUCKED IN ADULT THEATER IN DALLAS AREA?

We were In London feeling a little frisky we went into a theatre in soho , Kim was chatted up by a black man looking at DVDs,he pointed out we could watch them in the back room he led her to a door ,she called me over and we went in .

It was very dark the movie playing light up the empty seats available,there were only us and one other person a male who was frantically wanking he must have cum as he got up and left , the movie was a white woman who had met two black men and had invited them back to her place , they really got into it and Kim was feeling herself and grabbing my now hard cock , they were now naked and both men were fucking huge ,Kim was now moaning wriggling in her seat I looked and there was a black hand massaging her tits ,the man from the shop was behind us he and another man had moved into the seats behind , Kim undid her shirt and bra which gave them better access,both climbed over started to suck her tits ,I moved to give them moor room .

All three ended up naked ,Kim straddled the chair legs wide open one was licking her out and the other stood in front so she could suck his cock ,they switched positions,other people had come in and was watching the live act , one man had his cock out , Kim got up sat one man down and straddled him his cock went deep ,Kim’s ass was exposed so the other fingered her ass took some lube wet her asshole then shoved his cock up her ass , that was to much not only for me but two other men who shot cum everywhere .

We were in London for two weeks and visited the theatre three times , I will say she did not catch anything which may have been very lucky but erotic emotions do take over sometimes.

I became familiar with Lido's working as a courier for one of the major overnite delivery companies. I was lucky enough to meet a couple of secretaries on my route at Lido's afterwork or on the weekends. I loved that route. Miss it and the hookups.

I went to Lido's once about 10 years ago. Saw a couple come out of the theater as I was about to enter, and unfortunately, they were on their way out of the theater.

Back