Anyone encourage the wife/gf to get more heavily involved with the bull than just sex?

Has anyone encouraged the female in the dynamic to get romantic beyond sex, spend time alone with the bull, spend money on him or take him on as a 2nd boyfriend? Maybe have the wife/gf spend days with the bull while the cuck is at work? For me the jealousy as a cuck would be a huge turn on.
And soon you will be alone and it will be great fun for you.

she's slowly moving in that direction. She wants to travel, so she will be traveling with b/f #1. We cuddle and do romantic stuff, but as soon as we touch my little dick starts to act up and she won't touch me and is not turned on by me or my little dude any more. I tried to eat her yesterday but said her headache didn't allow her to get into it. So she played with my nipples so I can cum like a little girl. When these encounters happen, I know she needs more, so I encourage her to take on her b/f or a new b/f more serious and travel, go out and not just to the hotel. She'll get there eventually.

I'd prefer for my wife to have a boyfriend who thinks of her as primarily 'his', taking her on dates, meeting his friends and family, being obligated to attend events with him etc, and overall being deeply romantically involved. Its also what she'd prefer anyway, instead of having casual sex.
This what I prefer by a long shot, but I have to be careful that the couple don't think ur too serious. I am game for anythink, but it has to be a secure couple. I had two relationships like this, and in both cases the wivies loved to kiss in public as do I, but once it was infront of their vacation spot that they frequent.

Couldn't do it. We aren't made of money and we aren't interested in altering our relationship in any way other than possibly the sex. But do you.

Back