Anyone else tried being cut off from sex???

My gf (fiancé now) recently just had her first sexual experience with a BBC. He and her have become good friends. He comes over almost every other night to be with my gf (fiancé). I join in as well but she says it’s just not the same. We tried to have sex tonight but I couldn’t get her off, and she said she couldn’t feel me anymore. She brought up that maybe we shouldn’t have sex anymore, that she should just be with her BBC friend until she gets all the wild sex out of her system. She said that she will still give me oral and handjobs just not entering her pussy. She even said we could buy a pocket pussy for me. She said it’s only temporary being cut off. Has anyone else been cut off completely from there significant other and it been a good thing?
I was cut off once, and it was NOT a good experience. The car I was a passenger in was totaled and I was really banged up. My ribs and right hip kept me from doing much of anything for almost 3 months, until the braces were no longer needed and I could move around a bit. Three months is a LONG time to go without sex, and it was NOT a fun thing. For another couple of months sex for me was a blow job. The experience was not good for either of us, but it did remind me how lucky I am to have the wife I have. We didn't meet with 'special friends' until I healed and could participate in the fun.

My gf (fiancé now) recently just had her first sexual experience with a BBC. He and her have become good friends. He comes over almost every other night to be with my gf (fiancé). I join in as well but she says it’s just not the same. We tried to have sex tonight but I couldn’t get her off, and she said she couldn’t feel me anymore. She brought up that maybe we shouldn’t have sex anymore, that she should just be with her BBC friend until she gets all the wild sex out of her system. She said that she will still give me oral and handjobs just not entering her pussy. She even said we could buy a pocket pussy for me. She said it’s only temporary being cut off. Has anyone else been cut off completely from there significant other and it been a good thing?
Yes and put into chastity cage love it

Did he willingly make the transition to permanent after the brief trials, or did you have to ******* the issue?
I must say I initiated the very frank honest discussion. We both concluded it was for the best. We honestly spoke of the lack of physical sexual pleasure I was getting in the bed from penetrative intercourse. He was also honest in his sadness and disappointment in not being able to give me an orgasm. Why should my loving husband feel so sad and disappointed because he cannot compete with my well endowed lovers. He just doesn't have the tools no matter how much he tries. And me giving him handjobs was not exciting to me. We discussed not being caged and he could masterbate in the bathroom alone but we decided he needed othed modification with diet, health, exercise, lifestyle and respect. For us long term/permanent chastity was the option that worked best. Feel free to contact me with questions for the ladies.

I must say I initiated the very frank honest discussion. We both concluded it was for the best. We honestly spoke of the lack of physical sexual pleasure I was getting in the bed from penetrative intercourse. He was also honest in his sadness and disappointment in not being able to give me an orgasm. Why should my loving husband feel so sad and disappointed because he cannot compete with my well endowed lovers. He just doesn't have the tools no matter how much he tries. And me giving him handjobs was not exciting to me. We discussed not being caged and he could masterbate in the bathroom alone but we decided he needed othed modification with diet, health, exercise, lifestyle and respect. For us long term/permanent chastity was the option that worked best. Feel free to contact me with questions for the ladies.
That is a similar situation to what we found ourselves in. It seems to be a growing trend for couples in the lifestyle. With us Michael had brought up his kink of being teased and denied but chastity came later. The short term lockup also didn't work for us because of the exact same experience you had. When Michael knew he was going to be unlocked at some stage he would consistently whine and almost beg for release which made me feel guilty a little. His whinning also grated on me. So we talked it over and I explained that I wanted him to go long term. With no expectation of real release there was little to complain over. It still took a good few months for him to find outlets for managing his frustration and we fought over it but I stuck to my guns and he has now adjusted. He has been locked up approaching a year (10.5 months). He gets unlocked for gym time twice a week but it's a 45 minute break, the gym itself is a 2 minute walk, he comes home to shower. That is the deal. He comes home, I let him shower and he has to lock himself up as soon as he exits. I literally will wait in the bathroom and I have him lock himself up and then I do the checks. I used to lock him up myself but the inevitable erection would arrive and I have no interest is playing with his clit-dick. We enjoy our arrangement, caged and zero sexual contact with me for for the rest of the year. But he hasn't had intercourse we me for nearly 18 months, 10.5 months of which he has been locked up. I find it much more gratifying when I am with one of my lovers to remember my husband is at home or in work with his balls aching. Hot.
J
Xoxox

That is a similar situation to what we found ourselves in. It seems to be a growing trend for couples in the lifestyle. With us Michael had brought up his kink of being teased and denied but chastity came later. The short term lockup also didn't work for us because of the exact same experience you had. When Michael knew he was going to be unlocked at some stage he would consistently whine and almost beg for release which made me feel guilty a little. His whinning also grated on me. So we talked it over and I explained that I wanted him to go long term. With no expectation of real release there was little to complain over. It still took a good few months for him to find outlets for managing his frustration and we fought over it but I stuck to my guns and he has now adjusted. He has been locked up approaching a year (10.5 months). He gets unlocked for gym time twice a week but it's a 45 minute break, the gym itself is a 2 minute walk, he comes home to shower. That is the deal. He comes home, I let him shower and he has to lock himself up as soon as he exits. I literally will wait in the bathroom and I have him lock himself up and then I do the checks. I used to lock him up myself but the inevitable erection would arrive and I have no interest is playing with his clit-dick. We enjoy our arrangement, caged and zero sexual contact with me for for the rest of the year. But he hasn't had intercourse we me for nearly 18 months, 10.5 months of which he has been locked up. I find it much more gratifying when I am with one of my lovers to remember my husband is at home or in work with his balls aching. Hot.
J
Xoxox
I'm really scared to talk to my wife about the full extent of my perverted fantasies, because my eventual situation is that of Michael's. Then again, I'm just as whiney when in short-term chastity, and should just go permanent. It's for the best.

I've not had sex with Michael in 18 months and for nearly a year he has been in chastity. It starts off as a kink and then as I found more lovers my need for Michael as a sexual outlet simply became less. He is kept caged and frustrated while I do what i like with whom I like. Usually big black men obviously.
J
Xoxoxoo
Is he allowed to clean you up after sex with your bbc lovers?

J
Xoxox
As it should be.

Every couple is different and have a varying needs, wants and desires. Personally I think sexual contact is vital in any marriage/relationship, however thins does not mean penetrative intercourse.
It goes to build intimacy and a strong bond between the people.
Just through natural adjustment from a new lover, a cuck may find himself having a different relatinship with his gf/wife which would include a change in the sex that they have together. For some couples this means less or no penetrative intercourse but may result an increase in other sexual intimate activities.

I have been cuckolded since Aug 2015 and caged from Aug 2017. At first only when Teresa was with Jim her bull. This was when sex with her stopped completely she told me she wanted to save herself for him only and that sex with me only left her frustrated as i always cum too quickly. As time passed the lock ups became longer until it was full time. I get out every fourth day for cleaning occasionally get to jerk off in the shower when out but not often. Longest with no cum was 9 weeks.

Mike

If you will cut your self from sex with your wife, then what about your wifes sexual needs? One time per month in swinger party for her is not enough...
Wife didnt desrve to be punished, she deserve to have cock when ever she wants to have one... it can be husband cock or some random guy.
Cut your self from sex with your wife is pointless... its punishment for your wife,and she didnt deserve this.

Back