Anyone else marry a Virgin and now wants to see her Blacked?

That’s awesome! How long did it take you guys to get to the point that she’s ready to actually go through with it? Thanks for the compliment about my wife. Ever since I’ve told her to dress to make BBC hard her sex drive has gone off the charts!
We've been fantasizing about it for nearly 8 months together. I love her reactions as enthusiasm when we talk about it or watch movies together. A few weeks ago she said she wanted to finally do it and every day that passes she gets more into it. She also got into the chastity thing so we both are on edge all the time. Do you think your wife will open up to it someday?

I hope so. I’m working on it. There has been some positive signs lately. Now I’m not gonna mention it for awhile and see if she brings it up or asks for her bbc dildos.
I think that's the way to go, i was the same. I didn't want to ******* my fantasy on her. Now it's as much hers as it is mind. Afterall, nobody knows her better than you.

the term Stag is what I consider ourselves, no cages, disrespect and things of that nature. More of the opposite and would enjoy being in the same room or the stadium suite as I call it watching the action unfold.

Wow. I bet they love your pussy. You look like a very sexy Italian woman. Those guys must feel like they hit the lottery when they love you! What is the biggest black cock you’ve had?
Thank you. Actually I don’t measure them but I like when I can keep the shaft with both my hands. Anyway girth is also important, even more than length .

Back