Anyone else love the smell of their wives pussy.

I'll let a little trade secret here to all the BS fantasists I basically never hear about from even the fantasists:
Smelling the "sex" whiff coming from the bedroom from another man fucking your woman.
Its fiing HORRIBLE! lol

I've been reading this fantist "novels" for over 20 years and yet near heard of certain realistic details.
From a personal note: I wish I could find a proper slut who is into all this.
Not holding my breath though. Life is boring AF.

The taste of her cunt is still in your mouth and the aroma of her sex juices still on face. With every breath you take your breath her in again and want her. But you have to watch jealously as a black man slides his thicker longer black cock deep inside your girl.
He is filling her so completely and his longer hard black cock touches her so much deeper and reaches into her body touching places that you never can.
He's thrilling her so much and her gasps are so much more urgent with him inside her. You cant help stroking yourself at the sight of him fucking your wife so much better than you can.
You witness your woman orgasm with his big black cock deep inside her and you slump to you knees in awe and defeat. Wanking your white seed over the bedroom floor craving for the woman you love as a black man fucks her infront of you. As your seed splashes to the floor his black seed floods into your womans white cunt. You desperatly want you woman more than ever now but a black cock fills her cunt and your ears fill as your woman cries out that she loves his black cock so much.
The bedroom air is thick with the smell of sex and this black man fucks her so well he makes your woman his as his huge black cock erupts and he seeds deep inside her tender white body.
Your bride lays panting on the bed , her freshly fucked white cunt swolen and redened and your heart races as his cum runs from within her. Thier combined sex juices soak into the sheets of the sacred marital bed you both share.
Her white thighs still open wide apart as she catches her breath and only moments pass before the black man climbs between her thighs again to take her right there infront of you again and make your woman his property.View attachment 2409250
Love a hairy pussy! Yummy 😋

Back