Anyone Cock pumping in here?

biggrasp

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I do a lot of things on my spare time that are pretty freaky but, one thing I do enjoy every now and then. is a good cock pumping session and then stretching some pussy out even more after! 1 hour of pumping is okay and gets it so thick i have to Physically ******* my cock into a 2 inch cylinder. 2 or 3 hours is insane, I can no longer use a 2 inch I/D cylinder and Have to go to 3 inch I/D cylinder! The feeling of your cock expanding and just being heavy is awesome!
Gentlemen, if you have not tried it I suggest you start trying, lol!

Attachments

• 04612DF5-11A6-40AE-80FF-3EBEF063A9D8.jpeg
    04612DF5-11A6-40AE-80FF-3EBEF063A9D8.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 354
  • D6E50E03-A649-4652-A41C-B3E5D2358007.jpeg
    D6E50E03-A649-4652-A41C-B3E5D2358007.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 360
Oh wow! I was always skeptical of this stuff but I see it does work. Might have to I've it a try. How did you modify a PVC for this?
I bought a 2”diameter pvc pipe that I cut down to 11” long put a pvc cap on it. Then did som drilling and made a silicone cock pump ring for comfort. Added a water tube and a vacuum tube and some other things…then the 2” diameter pipe got too tight after a while. I did the same process when making the 3” diameter pipe.

I do a lot of things on my spare time that are pretty freaky but, one thing I do enjoy every now and then. is a good cock pumping session and then stretching some pussy out even more after! 1 hour of pumping is okay and gets it so thick i have to Physically ******* my cock into a 2 inch cylinder. 2 or 3 hours is insane, I can no longer use a 2 inch I/D cylinder and Have to go to 3 inch I/D cylinder! The feeling of your cock expanding and just being heavy is awesome!
Need those inches inside me

Idk but i think it works for a time and what is the outcome after you have pumping for 10 years?
Im curious cus from those pics it looks like it did some damage like it just made him swell up or sum I heard it was dangerous to pump but I'd try it if I knew someone was getting results

Im curious cus from those pics it looks like it did some damage like it just made him swell up or sum I heard it was dangerous to pump but I'd try it if I knew someone was getting results
It safe as long as you do it correctly. You can definitely harm your self if you do it too fast and too much pressure. Pumps will make you swell, that’s what they are supposed to do. The ring that I had on holds the ******* in. I’ve been doing it for about 7 years I believe or more off and on. I can definitely tell you,you can get gains! I pump a few days out of a month… I’m sure if I pumped a whole lot more I would get more gains but,I’ve tried pumping for an entire week and found out it wasn’t comfortable. DM me of you need some answers.

Last edited:
I pump my baby cock, but now I want to suck that monster cock if you don't mind sir. My wife loves it

Back