Anybody knows what happend with the cuckold couple yogawife?

I used to have a ongoing thing back about 10 years ago with 25 year old woman that looks very much like her. A little more fit and muscular but very similar in all way Miss those time wow.

Any one have links to her videos or pictures of her

Solía tener una relación en curso hace unos 10 años con una mujer de 25 años que se parece mucho a ella. Un poco más en forma y musculosos, pero muy similares en todo. Extraño esos tiempos, wow.

Alguien tiene enlaces a sus videos o fotos de ella.
send pics

Creo que ahora sería un buen momento para decir que Jen ha dejado atrás en gran medida esta parte de su vida. En general, a ella no le importa que sus fanáticos la contacten en el estilo de vida.
what do you know about her ? please tell more

I used to follow them and one of their bulls on Tumblr. One day Yogahotwife just disappeared. I asked the bull, thorbbc or something like that, what happened and he said that someone wanted revenge on them and ratted them out to their family. But if you watch enough of their videos they weren’t shy about it at all. Especially when they were with him. I remember one video they posted to tumblr where the bull was leading her around in a very obvious ‘I’m fucking this white wife” kind of way with the cuck following them around like a lost puppy. It would have been very obvious to anyone there what was going on.
**sees pictures of your wife**

Suddenly, I don't care what happened to Yogahotwife.

Sucks but this isn't the first time I heard of someone leaving the lifestyle because others found out. This is why it is important to surround yourself with good people who won't judge you. I gave up going to church for this reason. I don't make any friends with any traditional conservatives or people who talk bad about polygamous relationships or sex workers. And most importantly don't try to pretend to be something you are not. Don't go around joining any white nationalists groups if you enjoy watching your wife or girlfriend have sex with black guys.

Seems like common sense but there was a guy Jack Murphy, may have heard of him, who became a trump loving right wing star by bashing on feminism and claiming the whole alpha male persona until it came out that he had an interest in cuckolding and instantly he became the laughing stock of the community he was trying to gain favor from. Memes were made and posted all over the internet making fun of him and the career he spent years building was ruined. All because he wanted to be something he was not.

links please to all her content?
Such idiot Jen and Matthew are raising their children in Orlando Florida
Matt is an architect and Jen is self coach and yoga instructor
My nephew sits with them at Orlando City MLS home games
Their interracial lifestyle is cut way bavk
They are doing what is best for their *******
Maybe in future they will start back up but until they trying to be a family
Jen decided to be a mom
Butch

Back