Anybody knows what happend with the cuckold couple yogawife?

I used to follow them and one of their bulls on Tumblr. One day Yogahotwife just disappeared. I asked the bull, thorbbc or something like that, what happened and he said that someone wanted revenge on them and ratted them out to their family. But if you watch enough of their videos they weren’t shy about it at all. Especially when they were with him. I remember one video they posted to tumblr where the bull was leading her around in a very obvious ‘I’m fucking this white wife” kind of way with the cuck following them around like a lost puppy. It would have been very obvious to anyone there what was going on.

Seria genial que los que tienen material de esta famosa pareja lo publiquen aqui y claro si alguien tiene conocimiento de lo que les paso que nos diga,
Quizás en la comunidad haya un toro que jodió a la pareja. Sería genial tener testimonio de lo que fue follar a esa pareja.

I don’t think you can leave the lifestyle. Back into vanilla relationship would be very boring.
I also don’t think she would leave her husband for her bull, what’s the point to be in a monogamous relationship even with a BBC, while she can have all the BBC she wants, or may be she felt in love and wanted to have a family with the bull 🤔?

¡Sería genial que la comunidad subiera videos de esta pareja en particular para intentar tener todos sus videos! quien empieza?

what happend with this couple , no more vids or pics of this couple is a shame
@Compress has the basic details right. Jen, the yogahotwife, was outed by someone in her family. It caused a lot of havoc in her and her husband's personal and professional lives. They were forcibly retired at that point.

There are plenty of rumors about her and the state of her marriage. Like her leaving her husband for her bull. But I'd take most of them with a grain of salt. She did start a yoga/meditation/wellness center a few years ago. But I'm not sure if its still open.

Back