Any1 fucked an indian or Pakistani wife if yes share details

First he used too much rough and second she was'nt ready for this sobee ******* and after all this happened.after that our relationship is just a formality.never permit to another person to permit rough sex bcoz it's effects mentally on girl's they treat a girl like toy .

First he used too much rough and second she was'nt ready for this sobee ******* and after all this happened.after that our relationship is just a formality.never permit to another person to permit rough sex bcoz it's effects mentally on girl's they treat a girl like toy .
I think your girl is not fully open minded

But my wife filly prepared bro...I asked her everything,she agreed for all that

Ayush Jain : Just because your wife had a bad experience does not mean other women will have the same experience ..

Your wife did not enjoy it because the man was an idiot.. may be no lube and foreplay.. being selfish about his own pleasure..

Mr. Blackwonder who has replied to this thread has fucked hundreds of Indian women and there is a long queue of women waiting to fuck him.

I can personally vouch for him as we have met him and my wife has had sex with him as well as we have been friends for years now....

PS : Mr. black Wonder is in Bangalore and is half african with a huge 10 inch cock..

Ayush Jain : Just because your wife had a bad experience does not mean other women will have the same experience ..

Your wife did not enjoy it because the man was an idiot.. may be no lube and foreplay.. being selfish about his own pleasure..

Mr. Blackwonder who has replied to this thread has fucked hundreds of Indian women and there is a long queue of women waiting to fuck him.

I can personally vouch for him as we have met him and my wife has had sex with him as well as we have been friends for years now....

PS : Mr. black Wonder is in Bangalore and is half african with a huge 10 inch cock..
Thanks buddy 😀 . Thanks for vouching . Glad we are friends all this year's 😊

Back