Any Women All Of a Sudden Want BBC

PinkyBuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NC, US
My wife never dated or showed any interest in black men or any other men actually. So I was a little bit surprised that she said yes to us swinging.I was really surprised when she finally said yes to Fucking a black man. And I was super surprised to find out how eager she was to Find more Black men to Fuck. It was like one day she said no to black men & the next day she said yes, and from then on she said Hell yes to Black Men.(lol) Even so much that she prefers to play alone with a select few. Which is something she said when we started she did not want to do. It's not a problem I was just curious to see if anyone has an opinion or has seen similar behavior

yes I believe it is common to become more and more addicted more devoted to bbc as time goes on. And things you once would t due now you are doing. It takes over you and it can lead wives to leave their hubby's even and become bbc only sluts while hubby kicks himself for ever encouraging her to take black cock in the first place haha

Attachments

• 79AEBEC2-E4B4-4220-8085-5023E765CFCC.jpeg
    79AEBEC2-E4B4-4220-8085-5023E765CFCC.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 89
Back