Any wives here ever had a bbc fresh out of prison?

The wife and I often kid around about her visiting a prison for a conjugal visit. When the guard asks who she is there to see, she just says "Cell block C" ;) Then the day long rough gangbang of all her holes begins. Balls deep everywhere, no holes barred they don't want to wait turns so her pussy and or ass ends up getting stuffed with 2 or 3 cocks at a time. She comes out oozing cum from everywhere, and just plastered like a freshly dipped glazed donut. lol
Of course it's just fantasy talk while we are role playing. Could never really happen.

The wife and I often kid around about her visiting a prison for a conjugal visit. When the guard asks who she is there to see, she just says "Cell block C" ;) Then the day long rough gangbang of all her holes begins. Balls deep everywhere, no holes barred they don't want to wait turns so her pussy and or ass ends up getting stuffed with 2 or 3 cocks at a time. She comes out oozing cum from everywhere, and just plastered like a freshly dipped glazed donut. lol
Of course it's just fantasy talk while we are role playing. Could never really happen.
Luv that idea :)

I dont know how she'd ever get out though. Keep me in there forever!

Back