Any unmarried cucks here?

Rolf

Male
It seems like the vast majority of cucks on this site are white married men watching and serving their wives going black. I was wondering if there are any, like me, not married, who have had cuckold experiences with their girlfriends or other female acquaintances.

i think many men (and women) feel more secure in a marriage as opposed to other types of relationships, which may be a reason for them to think that the cuckolding lifestyle is less threatening their relationships when married, and perhaps they wouldn`t have felt safe enough to start such a lifestyle, if they were unmarried. Just a thought.

I was married an fully wanted to be cucked, even went so far as to look for the right guy. She knew and was hesitant but I knew that presented with the right situation would have been on board. Eventually she started cheating behind my back which led to problems (the behind my back part). Eventually led to divorce and now she has become a total bar slut picking up a different guy a few times a week. ALL could have been avoided if we had been more open and just took the first step.

I have attached pic of her looking at guys responding to her pics online as well as a couple othersP1070705cobs.jpg P1010807.jpg P1020671 sc.jpg

Back