Any thoughts on this video?

Wait so did everybody miss the fact that she did this with her ******* there? Even if he wasn't in the room at the time when the fucking was happening but you can clearly see he was in the room when those guys came in and that one guy tried to wake him up. No I'm not a parent, but I could tell you one thing, there's no way I'll be having any outside person interacting with my ******* in that kind of situation.

Wait so did everybody miss the fact that she did this with her ******* there? Even if he wasn't in the room at the time when the fucking was happening but you can clearly see he was in the room when those guys came in and that one guy tried to wake him up. No I'm not a parent, but I could tell you one thing, there's no way I'll be having any outside person interacting with my ******* in that kind of situation.
Totally agree.

It's not beyond any doubt if her ******* is really sleeping or if he is pretending to sleep.

What some are considering here as "fun" could be a traumatic situation for this kid.

Back