Any REAL, nice looking professional women on here

Any REAL, nice looking professional women on here? I just read a post of how many fakes are on here, as I have seen before.

So, I wonder if there are any real women on here or have a professional job. If so doing what? And, any real pics, not web stuff.

Thanks

No web pics. Damn. Read.
words_News Flash.jpg ... I hate to break the news, but any "personal" photo on a website automatically becomes a web pic, ok? You can pretend that you're getting a 'first post' on an original photo if you so desire, but you're only fooling yourself. Just about every photo on this website has probably been posted elsewhere on the internet. And, another fact, all the photos are "REAL PEOPLE" whether amateur or professionally taken.
That said, if the OP tells me to take them DOWN, I'll most certainly oblige him and take them down. You, however, are not the OP; only the OP and the Admin or Moderators can tell me to take them down.
So please accept my acknowledgement of your comment & request.

Now READ THIS ...
gif_Yellowball-KissMyAss.gif .......... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 4706126 ... I hate to break the news, but any "personal" photo on a website automatically becomes a web pic, ok? You can pretend that you're getting a 'first post' on an original photo if you so desire, but you're only fooling yourself. Just about every photo on this website has probably been posted elsewhere on the internet. And, another fact, all the photos are "REAL PEOPLE" whether amateur or professionally taken.
That said, if the OP tells me to take them DOWN, I'll most certainly oblige him and take them down. You, however, are not the OP; only the OP and the Admin or Moderators can tell me to take them down.
So please accept my acknowledgement of your comment & request.

Now READ THIS ...
View attachment 4706143 .......... View attachment 4706144
Shut the fuck up

Back