Any real experiences picking up a wife at a bar in front of reluctant husband?

Does not happen.
A husband may invite you to talk to her or join them.
A wife may let you know she's interested in exploring possibilities.

Only an idiot invites the potential problems of hitting on an accompanied woman; she may embarrass you, he may act up, the establishment may ask for your absence and any one of those three will make you a pariah to anyone else present or when the staff sees you again.

Not a fantasy to invest effort in IMHO.

Happens all the time to us.

The last time it happened to my me was actually at a bakery of all places.

We were in a college town and we both walked in together. I was in a very short red kilt, hold up stockings, black see thru top and black see thru blouse, short jacket and spikey heels, and no panties...as usual, I had my hotwife anklet on too, and as soon as we walked in this young black guy walked up to me and leaned in and said "nice skirt", I cooed and replied "well thank you sir" with a broad coy smile on my face. The black guy looked at pops and pops looked at him, and pops said "she is a hot one bro, and on any other day man you'd be in for a treat, but not this day"...we were on our way to a lake party and we knew there would ne plenty cock meat there to play with, and we were running late, so we had to pass. Normally I would have taken back to our car and blew him in the back seat as pops looked on from the front seat, but alas not this time!

Pops did say to the guy give us your phone number but he didn't want to give us that, so we moved on with our day, no harm no foul!

HWJ

Not a bar but, my wife and I had attended a wedding in San Diego and had to return the rental car at the airport. We get out of the car and thus we’ll built black guy checks out my wife. She was looking so hot. Tight jeans, open toed casual heels (her nails were fire engine red), a light blue top with a plunging neckline with a sexy bra underneath that was easily visible if my wife bent forward at all. Then he looks over at me..... I’m in an old sports t shirt, baggy khaki shorts, white socks with my gray New Balance. I’m overweight, unshaven, looking like a total slob. He looks back at my wife, then quickly back at me, then back to my wife. “You are with him?” My wife shyly replied “yes.” Then he shakes his head, looks back at me, then back at her again, “Wait, YOU..... are with ...... HIM!?!? He just stared at my wife’s tits and her cute ass and was smiling, turning red my wife said, “Yeah he’s with me.” I mumble the first thing that came to my mind, “I bet she wishes she was with someone else last night.....” Another car pulled in behind us and he just smiled at my wife and shook his head.

I told my wife I was totally turned on. At first she said, “no way,” then I moved the carryon bag I was awkwardly carrying in front of me and she could see my erection. She said, “Oh my god. What turned you on so much about that?” I replied, “That black guy was drooling over you. Couldn’t stop looking at your tits. But more importantly he came on to you with your husband right there. He basically put me down in front of my wife, while on the clock. He could have gotten in some trouble if I complained to his supervisor. But he found you so sexy he didn’t care about that or whether I was going to get pissed and start something with him.

We had hot sex talking about the incident later. She said it made her feel really sexy and desired. A week later she wore the same outfit to the Oakland zoo, which was a bit out of place at a family attraction like that. There were a couple black guys there and they and other men were checking her out. One time waiting in line for a ride she leaned over to help one of my sons with something for a long time with a black guy right in front of her. He had the clearest of views of her breasts and he took full advantage. She had to know she was putting on a show.

On a Caribbean cruise we stopped off on an island owned by the cruise company. We found a place to sit and when my wife was taking a stroll a black guy offered her sex in exchange for food. Made it sound like they were really hungry. My wife wasn’t totally sure what he said but there was an offer of sex. God I wish I was there to see and hear it but it’s likely the offer wouldn’t have been made with me around.

Back