Any QoS ever been used by a black couple

Same here. Wife is very bi and never been with a black woman yet so that's already on her fuck it list...to be with a black couple would be even hotter!
Mary and I have enjoyed the black couples we have played with. It really is a super sexy experience. We would love to be submissive and be used as their play things for a night or have a black couple cockold me while they take and use my wife.

Mary and I have enjoyed the black couples we have played with. It really is a super sexy experience. We would love to be submissive and be used as their play things for a night or have a black couple cockold me while they take and use my wife.

We have played with a few white couples in our swinging experiences and 1 mixed couple, black guy/white woman...that was hot! We have usually just played with either single male or female. But yes would love to have a sexy black couple for a nite, to have me service the women while i'm caged and can only watch as they both fuck my wife.. that would be hot!

We have played with a few white couples in our swinging experiences and 1 mixed couple, black guy/white woman...that was hot! We have usually just played with either single male or female. But yes would love to have a sexy black couple for a nite, to have me service the women while i'm caged and can only watch as they both fuck my wife.. that would be hot!
Yes it would!!!!!!!! Love it

That would be a new fun goal to have a black couple both on me at the same time, while my hubby got to watch them own me for the night or weekend, Wow

That would be a new fun goal to have a black couple both on me at the same time, while my hubby got to watch them own me for the night or weekend, Wow
Agreed. Is our goal too. Wife LOVES women, we even shared a girlfriend for almost a year a couple years back, but has never been with a black woman yet but really wants to someday and she/we would love to find a sexy local black couple we could play with.

Back