Any other white nationalists who were converted by interracial?

Tribalism is inherent in human nature. Our nature is partly animalistic, and we all ultimately understand this. Primordial instincts and lust for the will-to-power can also be denied, repressed and then projected or sublimated. For white males this is the ultimate masochistic fantasy, an inversion of instinct in its most primal form, a revelling in the metaphorical and symbolic emasculation that we must endure as we face soon-to-be minority status across most of the world. Some will call this white male fragility, entitlement to ownership over white women's bodies but ironically both political extremes ultimately accept this reality in one sense or another at theoretical level.

White nationalism is also a ridiculous proposition. Nature's law is the black man's right to dominance over the white race, whether as a construct or a biological reality it matters not.

"Racism and interracial sex are complimentary. A racist white woman will derive the greatest pleasure from surrendering to her most private and guilty desire, which is to have her pure white pussy ravished by a Big Black Cock. Racists understand they are losing the demographic war so submission is a very natural response. Racists also caricature black men as hairless gorillas with cucumber-sized cocks who are hell-bent on conquering white pussy and wombs as racial revenge. There’s often enormous tension between what we “should” want and what we instinctually desire. Fear, anger, frustration, guilt, shame, arousal, anticipation, anxiety, mystery, betrayal, humiliation, desecration, powerlessness, inferiority, superiority, domination, submission, black male revenge, white male defeat etc. all come together in a mind-shattering chemical explosion where all tensions are resolved in the cathartic, ecstatic moans of the racist snowbunny. This addictive, intoxicating emotional cocktail creates immeasurably greater intensity, so much so that it’s fair to say that tight white pussy has a natural racial preference for big black cock. This is why interracial sex with masculine black bulls is so addictive for white women and the origin of the phrase “once you go black, you never go back”."
1460858254909.gif
Well written. Almost , as if by committee, I must say.

Nature entitles you to only what you can take and defend. If intelligent, organized Chinese decide to depopulate Africa and have the power to do so, that is their natural right.

Are there any white nationalists? I am one. But I don't mean it seriously with all the IR/ cuckolding stuff. It just makes me horny as hell to see white woman with black men.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I think, it could as well be "mind control". I don't understand why it makes me that horny.
I am also into femdom, so far that I like to publish my own book about it and how to achieve matriarchy.

This whole femdom/IR/cuckolding stuff kind of give my feelings freedom. Cause as a white nationalist, I am quite *******.
I mean, what the hell should you do as a white nationalist? You are a loser. So, I can as well go insane into bliss.
Just fuck it all. Lets go nuts.
It astounds me everytime, if I see "normal" woman with expectations like in a femdom fantasy. They think, they are princesses.
And what they think about race is just to snort with laughter.
"Woman are as much intelligent as man." Then they talk bullcrap. They are clowns to me.
But hot clowns.
Why not let them be whores for black men? I mean, thats what they deserve.

I admire every black man, that can feel that something is wrong about all this fetish. Its some white people gone mad.
But I hope, they enjoy the stuff.

You like to quote Nietzsche? I love it too.
"The prisoners of wealth with golden chains
No wise men ever has walked through the hell of voluptuousness"

Are there any white nationalists? I am one. But I don't mean it seriously with all the IR/ cuckolding stuff. It just makes me horny as hell to see white woman with black men.
I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But I think, it could as well be "mind control". I don't understand why it makes me that horny.
I am also into femdom, so far that I like to publish my own book about it and how to achieve matriarchy.

This whole femdom/IR/cuckolding stuff kind of give my feelings freedom. Cause as a white nationalist, I am quite *******.
I mean, what the hell should you do as a white nationalist? You are a loser. So, I can as well go insane into bliss.
Just fuck it all. Lets go nuts.
It astounds me everytime, if I see "normal" woman with expectations like in a femdom fantasy. They think, they are princesses.
And what they think about race is just to snort with laughter.
"Woman are as much intelligent as man." Then they talk bullcrap. They are clowns to me.
But hot clowns.
Why not let them be whores for black men? I mean, thats what they deserve.

I admire every black man, that can feel that something is wrong about all this fetish. Its some white people gone mad.
But I hope, they enjoy the stuff.

You like to quote Nietzsche? I love it too.
"The prisoners of wealth with golden chains
No wise men ever has walked through the hell of voluptuousness"

I have a better idea; just stop being a racist white nationalist of whatever you inbreds call yourselves

Back