Any other good places to find bulls???

Been looking for someone to fuck my girlfriend in the st louis area for a while now. Been through our fair share of catfish. She really wants to take her first bbc, preferably from a man thats in good shape, but its been so hard to find someone. Are there any other good places to meet bulls? Black or white?
I got someone for you

Inbox me and I’ll give u the information

They r in Manchester part of St. Louis

Yeah but the only place we have searches is on here. Not sure about any other resources. We would be willing to.go to Nashville or Louisville as well
Swinger sites like kasidie, sdc, sls, lifestylelounge, etc. The different sites are better in different regions of the country.

Been looking for someone to fuck my girlfriend in the st louis area for a while now. Been through our fair share of catfish. She really wants to take her first bbc, preferably from a man thats in good shape, but its been so hard to find someone. Are there any other good places to meet bulls? Black or white?
You got to get her to Vegas. I go 4 times a year and see a good number to whitgirls with blacks it keeps me plenty horny in my room jerking off to some of the hottest white babes I saw arm and arm with black men. The Coyote Ugly is a fav of mine to go at night watch them grinding on the dance floor.

ive had some fun in adult friend finder.you might wanna give it a try. btw shes completely ridiculous you're gonna have so much fun amigo !!

My girlfriend is a trainer. She spends about 6 to 8 hours in gyms every day. Good idea though. The one person here that claimed to have a contact in the st louis area lectures me about not being verified instead of passing along contact information she claimed to have. I have a mom already. I dont need another. They dont veryify boyfriends/husbands here. She has wasted months talking to complete fakes. We have wasted enough time. We wont waste any more with people that just want to be rude. I guess ill try somewhere else. For those of you that sincerely tried to help, thank you for your time.

My girlfriend is a trainer. She spends about 6 to 8 hours in gyms every day. Good idea though. The one person here that claimed to have a contact in the st louis area lectures me about not being verified instead of passing along contact information she claimed to have. I have a mom already. I dont need another. They dont veryify boyfriends/husbands here. She has wasted months talking to complete fakes. We have wasted enough time. We wont waste any more with people that just want to be rude. I guess ill try somewhere else. For those of you that sincerely tried to help, thank you for your time.
im sorry to hear you had a bad time. i feel you im a guy and im latin so i have the same issue. honestly with a girl like that just download tinder and ask for nudes right away!!!! until you find the right one i used that approach with my ex we end up having some luck

We are in the same boat....wife is smoking hot but bunch of fakes out there...Stl is a tough place to find true bulls..

We are also in the sane situation. My wife was seduced in a st louis nightclub 2 years ago by a well hung well built black man and it was the hottest things i have ever witnessed. But haven't been ablebto find anymore places where black men troll for white married women.

Cuck4black, polk will give you a bunch of ******* about not being verified. Stlcouple, good luck finding anyone here, youre gonna need it. As far as i can tell its a bunch of junior high schoolers that live in their parents basement catfishing people for pics of their wives/girlfriends. Been trolled twice by the same guy. His first account was elitebbc11 and his new account is worldclassbbc.

We are also in the sane situation. My wife was seduced in a st louis nightclub 2 years ago by a well hung well built black man and it was the hottest things i have ever witnessed. But haven't been ablebto find anymore places where black men troll for white married women.
Kik BigTone3144

Back