Any one coming to south africa soon

We had planned to go to Cape Town, and Namibia last year. But, thanks to Covid, we had to postpone our trip. We are planning for next year. We planned on doing 14 days in Cape Town, and then 14 days on a cruise and then Namibia. It will be our first time to Africa. As we go to Italy almost every year for five weeks.

Attachments

• CBFB563F-5C0D-4F17-AD3B-1E94E20A83CB.jpeg
    CBFB563F-5C0D-4F17-AD3B-1E94E20A83CB.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 161
We had planned to go to Cape Town, and Namibia last year. But, thanks to Covid, we had to postpone our trip. We are planning for next year. We planned on doing 14 days in Cape Town, and then 14 days on a cruise and then Namibia. It will be our first time to Africa. As we go to Italy almost every year for five weeks.
I’m 21M refugee in Italy, need a smowbunny

View attachment 4874415

Come meet me in south africa Johannesburg for some extra hard REAL BBC
YOU CAN FEEL ME INBOX TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE HERE πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

Hi feel free to hit me up when you in Cape Town,I'm 40 coloured male and willing to have you video me treating your wife like a piece of fuckmeat

Good day fellow South African folks and those planning to visit. I am in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, and I seek couples for some great fun. Do we have South Africans in this lifestyle?

We are going to be on a Norwegian cruise to Nambian from Cape Town in January 2023.

Back